Thread: 7 days of Free Stock Footage Downloads from VideoBlocks.com

Yeah 7 days of Free Stock Footage Downloads from VideoBlocks.com

Retracting my suggestion to go here -- I was told that the site will use cross -sales, so stay away!
    7 DAYS OF ROYALTY FREE DOWNLOADS! VideoBlocks.com

DOWNLOAD FROM 50,000+ CLIPS OF VIDEO, MOTION BACKGROUNDS, EDITING TEMPLATES, PRODUCTION MUSIC, and MORE!
    VIDEO CLIPS
    SOUND EFFECTS
    LOOPING BACKGROUNDS
    MUSIC TRACKS
    AE TEMPLATES

NO OBLIGATION
    100% FREE

BE SURE TO READ TERMS OF USAGE: Most of this looks to be for personal and/or non-commercial use, but if some of you dabble with creating your own home videos of say holidays, vacations, etc you may find the site to have some cool stuff to work with. It also says unlimited downloads, but I read somewhere that it's a 20 per day download limit.

They have computers, and they may have other weapons of mass destruction x0pa's Avatar
    but it wants my cc first ;p

guess i could cancel it before my 7 days are up...
    Dade Williams

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    There's a hidden cross sale. When you sign up, in 5 days it charges you for $99.42. The 7th day it charges you for this. The 14th day it charges you another $8.70 as a "Pro Account" along with the $99.42 to magazine empire.

I did it thinking the same. WRONG! I've had to close the card. They also sell your contact information. Instantly, my cell has been blowing up with solicitors.

Beware.

Oh man ... I am soooo sorry! I hadn't signed up yet, so didn't know about any cross sales when I posted.

This what I love about this site everybody has there eyes and ears open for situations like this. The members of GWW certainly look out for each other

Thanks

Smartalk

Designer & Webmaster
    Gay Amigo
    Velvet Shaft
    Foreskin Dream