Thread: Obama WINS!

Big Hands/Big Feet=Expensive shoes & gloves!

Obama WINS!

Thank the gawds! Holds onto the Senate too! YEA! Now, if only Bachman loses in Minnesota..that would be sweet!
    Gay Marriage AND Legal use of Marijuana PASSES in state of Washington! That's right baby, I'm gonna be high as a kite when I get married!

I've always been openly gay. It would never occur to me to behave otherwise. maxx68's Avatar
    Congrats to you, unfortunately, I currently live in Florida. (notice I said currently cause this is gonna change ya know!).

Just another happy camper! DonnyCyber's Avatar
    photo.JPG

In Yo Face Republicans! LOL
    Donny Aldo
    Marketing & Special Events
    Grab Magazine - Chicago Il,
    The Fight Magazine - Los Angeles CA,
    Hustlaball - Las Vegas NV,
    **Other events and marketing opportunities available**

Quote Originally Posted by maxx68 View Post
    Congrats to you, unfortunately, I currently live in Florida. (notice I said currently cause this is gonna change ya know!).
    Why IS Florida like a foreign country when it comes to voting? It's just eerie!

Think big. Shoot hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mansized View Post
    Gay Marriage AND Legal use of Marijuana PASSES in state of Washington! That's right baby, I'm gonna be high as a kite when I get married!
    Don't get too excited about Marijuana. There is still a federal law against it. That will be tied up in the courts. Bet this one hits the Supreme Court as well.

But, yeah. Obama one. Gay marriage also passed in Maine after they rejected it last time. Good news.
    Lloyd - Stunner Media - ICQ: 216150073
    "The key to success is to risk thinking unconventional thoughts. Convention is the enemy of progress. If you go down just one corridor of thought you never get to see what’s in the rooms leading off it." - Trevor Baylis

Oh I'm sure it's going to have legal arguments brought against it and the feds have already reminded Colorado and Washington St it's still "illegal" in their books. But in all honesty, I just can't see the cops (at least in Seattle) busting someone walking down the street smoking a joint. They have way to many other bigger fish to catch and occupy themselves with. Besides, medical marijuana is legal here already, so they don't know if the guy is smoking for med purposes or because it is "legal".

Bottom line..don't think the court system wants to get anymore bogged down than it already is with a bunch of pot busting cases, especially for small amounts like 1 oz.

Think big. Shoot hard.
    Isn't still against the law to use it in public?
    Lloyd - Stunner Media - ICQ: 216150073
    "The key to success is to risk thinking unconventional thoughts. Convention is the enemy of progress. If you go down just one corridor of thought you never get to see what’s in the rooms leading off it." - Trevor Baylis

It's supposed to be judged the same as an open bottle of beer for example. So yeah, should NOT be walking down the street smoking a doobie (beer), but it's ok to drink beer at a picnic in a park, so I would think the same would go for weed.