Thread: Phoenix Forum alterrnate hotel $159 per night across the street

GWW Newbie..Be Nice.. grandluxe's Avatar

WTF? Phoenix Forum alterrnate hotel $159 per night across the street

Grand Luxe Travel is happy to announce we are accepting room reservations at the Courtyard by Marriott, Tempe Downtown for the 2013 Phoenix Forum. Our group rate is $159 per night plus tax and includes complimentary hot breakfast for 2 and free internet each day of your stay. The Courtyard by Marriott, Tempe Downtown is about a block and a half from the Tempe Mission Palms, the host hotel for the Phoenix Forum. Rates are available for check in April 2 to April 8, 2013 and MUST be booked no later than March 20, 2013 or until the group block is sells out, whichever comes first. More information and the booking link can be found at http://www.HostHotel.info
    Grand Luxe Travel
    Let us arrange the host hotel for your event!
    http://www.HostHotel.info

Great deal!

Is the internet better there than at the Mission Palms? Or should I say less people to make the internet incredibly slow?

Would just use my 4G as a hotspot but already pay for and use 8 gigs of data a month. It kills me.

Stunner Media Presents 7 great programs:
    IndieBucks | StandAhead | Phoenixxx | Hunk Money | British Bucks | Emo Profits | Latino Bucks
    Lowest Minimum Payouts in the business, Perfect track record, Amazing sites

ICQ: 119276 | Skype: stunnerjesse | Email: jesse@stunnermedia.com

NEW: Follow Stunner Media on Twitter! @StunnerMediaInc

GWW Newbie..Be Nice.. grandluxe's Avatar

WTF? Excellant free internet access

Quote Originally Posted by StunnerJesse View Post
    Great deal!

Is the internet better there than at the Mission Palms? Or should I say less people to make the internet incredibly slow?

Would just use my 4G as a hotspot but already pay for and use 8 gigs of data a month. It kills me.
    I stayed at the Courtyard by Marriott, Tempe Downtown last year and the internet performed perfectly. The $159 rate includes free wifi internet access and breakfast.
    Grand Luxe Travel
    Let us arrange the host hotel for your event!
    http://www.HostHotel.info

Quote Originally Posted by grandluxe View Post

I stayed at the Courtyard by Marriott, Tempe Downtown last year and the internet performed perfectly. The $159 rate includes free wifi internet access and breakfast.
    Good deal. I made a round trip walk there drunk last year (walking a female model back to her room late at night) and it was much closer than I imagined.

Stunner Media Presents 7 great programs:
    IndieBucks | StandAhead | Phoenixxx | Hunk Money | British Bucks | Emo Profits | Latino Bucks
    Lowest Minimum Payouts in the business, Perfect track record, Amazing sites

ICQ: 119276 | Skype: stunnerjesse | Email: jesse@stunnermedia.com

NEW: Follow Stunner Media on Twitter! @StunnerMediaInc