Thread: Cybersocket Holiday Gift Guide to consumers/surfers

Just another happy camper! DonnyCyber's Avatar

Blush Cybersocket Holiday Gift Guide to consumers/surfers

Hello All,

Hope you're all well. Donny here with Cybersocket Magazine. I wanted to let everyone know about our E-Blast Holiday Gift Guide. Each year we do a gift guide, that gets sent out to our 55K surfer mailing list. The gift guide gets sent out 6 times between Thanksgiving and Xmas. The guide has only 6 sites/companies in it. Its a great way of getting your company out to consumers during the holiday season. All 6 companies have a starting placement in the email and each email the placement revolves so that each company gets to be on top at least once during the 6 total sends. The usual price of one email blast newsletter is $750. But the holiday gift guide is just $400. So its a great price and you technically get 6 newsletters for less then the price of 1. Let me know what you think.

You can email me at Donny(at)Cybersocket(dot)com Thanks,

The deadline is this this Monday for creatives. So I would need to know this week since the first email goes out next week.

Here are the specs: 100X100 Pixel, 75dpi image + 80-100 word blurb about your site/product.

If you would like to receive last years version of the Holiday Gift Guide, Just email me and I will send it to you so you can see what It looks like. We can only have 6 sites/companies in the Gift Guide. We only have a few spots left. So its first come first serve.

Thanks All! And have a great Thanksgiving.
    Donny Aldo
    Marketing & Special Events
    Grab Magazine - Chicago Il,
    The Fight Magazine - Los Angeles CA,
    Hustlaball - Las Vegas NV,
    **Other events and marketing opportunities available**

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    I like selling my DVDs, but I'm not big enough to be 1 of 6.