Thread: Under $20 - Omni HD Video Camera

Yeah Under $20 - Omni HD Video Camera

Finding great deals for Black Friday and Cyber Monday? Share them with the rest of us! Personally, any deals I take advantage of are going to be purchased online. There is NO WAY I'm heading out to the stores. We actually have people who have been camping out at the stores since last Thursday! That's nuts.

Perfect for the "self-shot" niche
    Omni 2 - 16MP- 720p HD- 2.4" LCD Digital Video Camera

Not sure if you need this promo code, but here it is just in case: offerscom

Oh, btw, I have purchased from JustDeals in the past, and the products were as described and arrived in a timely fashion.

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    But part of the "quality" of any photo or video image, is the size of the chip behind the lens.

The bigger the "pick up" chip, e.g. CMOS, that the light falls on thru the lens, the higher the image quality.

That's why when I upgraded my cameras last Winter before going to Berlin, I went with pro-sumer $800 cameras - both photo and video.

Not $200 cameras, not $4,000 cameras. My Sony A55 camera has a APS-C CMOS sensor. My Panasonic TM-900 is 3-CMOS (1/4").

The smaller the CMOS chip, the more enlarging the software has to do to get 1920x1080. More digital enlarging means more noise.

CMOS comparison chart:

Sensor_Sizes1.jpg

I haven't been paying attention this year. I know my mother-in-law got my boyfriend a new later model 7" Android tablet for $179 from Costco. I already have a tablet so haven't been paying attention to the prices but she's under the impression that she got a great deal.

What stings is that just a few years ago I paid close to $200 for a HD Flip Cam with accessories.

Stunner Media Presents 7 great programs:
    IndieBucks | StandAhead | Phoenixxx | Hunk Money | British Bucks | Emo Profits | Latino Bucks
    Lowest Minimum Payouts in the business, Perfect track record, Amazing sites

ICQ: 119276 | Skype: stunnerjesse | Email: jesse@stunnermedia.com

NEW: Follow Stunner Media on Twitter! @StunnerMediaInc

Just a heads up about a site that I use year round to get great deals, but keep an eye on woot.com to see what they have... may find a great present there.

My latest buy was three beautiful Remington razors and 45 replacement 5 blade cartridges for less than $30 including shipping. I cannot even imagine what that would have cost me in stores. They said about $95 on the site.

Needless to say, we are good on razors for a long time to come.

IndieBucks | StandAhead | Phoenixxx | Hunk Money | British Bucks | Emo Profits | Latino Bucks

Quote Originally Posted by StunnerJesse View Post
    Needless to say, we are good on razors for a long time to come.
    I hear the shaving niche is rather popular .... we can combine the camera and your razor windfalls ...

Quote Originally Posted by Bec View Post

I hear the shaving niche is rather popular .... we can combine the camera and your razor windfalls ...
    Haha as long as I am not the model. People do want to make sales, right?