Thread: Do you promote solo sites? If so, how are things going?

Do you promote solo sites? If so, how are things going?

I've been curious how those who promote solo sites are doing these days?

On the straight side most grumble that it's tough these days. How about the gay side? Are you still seeing good sales... and if you don't mind sharing, which sites?

Stunner Media Presents 7 great programs:
    IndieBucks | StandAhead | Phoenixxx | Hunk Money | British Bucks | Emo Profits | Latino Bucks
    Lowest Minimum Payouts in the business, Perfect track record, Amazing sites

ICQ: 119276 | Skype: stunnerjesse | Email: jesse@stunnermedia.com

NEW: Follow Stunner Media on Twitter! @StunnerMediaInc

Do you mean some guy's solo site and he invites friends ... or do you mean solo jackoff type sites with numerous models?

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    I promote my solo sites. 5 solo sites. Two that are catalogs of my videos on well known VOD sites. One is my eBook downloads, one my clip downloads, and one my mail order DVDs.

I think I do as well as most who have hinted at earnings brackets over the past few years.

US election years are the toughest, Sept-Oct.

This year was compounded by Hurricane Sandy prolonging the pain, with so many people without electricity, or relocated from their homes, just after millions (billions?) of dollars was spent on Same Sex Marriage Ballot initiatives.

I do have an Affiliate account with CCBill, and promote 30 other sites. It is such a horrendous pain checking CCBill stats, that I don't do it enough.

I don't promote NATS sites with their own payouts anymore, because that becomes a problem with too many minimum thresholds, and all the comings and goings discussed here and there. e.g. Buddy Profits has owed me $29.95 since around the time Panda kicked in.

No matter that the threshold, all Sponsors should clear the books once a year, and pay out whatever was owed on Dec 31.

Quote Originally Posted by Bec View Post
    Do you mean some guy's solo site and he invites friends ... or do you mean solo jackoff type sites with numerous models?
    Sites focused on a particular model like Fitch or Everett. Sad part is I'm having a hard time even thinking of sites in addition to theirs. NDS had a few but is there anybody even left there on an exclusive besides Cummings?

Stunner Media Presents 7 great programs:
    IndieBucks | StandAhead | Phoenixxx | Hunk Money | British Bucks | Emo Profits | Latino Bucks
    Lowest Minimum Payouts in the business, Perfect track record, Amazing sites

ICQ: 119276 | Skype: stunnerjesse | Email: jesse@stunnermedia.com

NEW: Follow Stunner Media on Twitter! @StunnerMediaInc

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Quote Originally Posted by nickbaer View Post
    I don't promote NATS sites with their own payouts anymore, because that becomes a problem with too many minimum thresholds, and all the comings and goings discussed here and there. e.g. Buddy Profits has owed me $29.95 since around the time Panda kicked in.
    The very same here. We don't promote any independent NATS sites any longer except PuppyCash, PrideBucks, Male Revenue's site FraternityX, and a few VOD's. We don't trust many of them for one and for two if you toy with the site to see how you do and you only make a couple of sales you may never see that money. CCBill is better because of the grouping accounts, all you need to do is hit a minimum amount and you receive the funds. CCBill is good and reliable. Everyone says "What if CCBill goes bottoms up? You're screwed out of money still." The same applies with the independent sites or any company rather.
    I agree with you.

Per solo sites... We don't promote any except Maverick Men once in a while.