Thread: WOW Media Cash Now On NATS!

WOW Media Cash Now On NATS!

We sent this out to our affiliates, but in case you missed it I am posting it here too.

BIG NEWS!!!

Wow Media Cash is pleased to announce that we have completed our transition to NATS and our new affiliate site is now live at http://nats.wowmediacash.com

All affiliate accounts were imported from CCBill, all you have to do is reset your password at http://nats.wowmediacash.com/external.php?page=password and you can login and get your new linking codes. You may also want to set your preferred payout method, as currently it is defaulted to a check payout. While you are there, please take a moment to review your account information so that our records are current.

And don't worry, all previous CCBill linking codes, including all affiliate tools like hosted galleries and embeddable flash videos, will continue to carry through the proper referral information and will continue to give full credit to affiliates for sales made from their traffic. However, we recommend that you update your links so that you can take advantage of the extended stats and tracking abilities that NATS offers to affiliates.

If you have any questions, concerns or require help with anything, please contact Luke at luke@wowmediacash.com for assistance, we would be more than happy to help.

cheers
    Luke
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

Well congrats! I know you've been working hard to get this all setup.

GWW Newbie..Be Nice.. SteveParis's Avatar
    Congrats Luke
    Steve Paris
    New website: FightAndFuck.com
    Program Manager - Guy Dollars

Thanks guys, NATS is already making a huge difference. I can finally drill down in stats and see what is working and what needs improvements. Plus ratios are way better now using Epoch as the primary. Except some solid progress on this program in the next few months!!!
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

I'd rather be whole, than good Evil Chris's Avatar
    Congrats on this, albeit a little late.

Our Experience Payze
    chris at payze.com | ICQ 342827