Thread: USA tTraffic for my site

Since I was ten!

USA tTraffic for my site

Hi! Hope you are all is having a good Christmas!
    I run a M/M spanking website and not doing too badly but I want more traffic from the USA. Can anyone give me any advise on companies that create traffic? I was thinking about trying this company http://cybertrafficstore.com/usatraffic.html

language is my whore, my mistress, my check-out girl. conran's Avatar
    Without seeing the site you have it's hard to tell you what I think, but maybe it just comes down to your content and the text you use to target your audience? Are you using UK English and terms throughout? That could be an issue. It would be wise to do some research into language used in the US and how it differs from that in the UK.

A good example of this is that in the UK a lot of gay spanking content involves "chavs" and "scally" boys, or the longer fiction they use for boosting SEO is all about boarding school etc. None of that is really going to resonate with a US audience. If you're using keywords like "chav arse spanking" you're not going to get many US hits because "chav" is a British slang term and "arse" is a UK spelling.

If you want to improve US search, I would suggest creating more content targeted to a US audience, perhaps in the jock and frat area, which is the most common gay spanking related scenario in the US (in my opinion).
    Tips for adult blogging: Adult Affiliate Blog
    Add Another Income Stream: Sell Adult Toys
    Fleshjack, Butt Plugs and more great Mens Sex Toys from a UK Men Only Shop
    Primary business: Gay Content Writer

Since I was ten!
    Many thanks Conran for responding. I know what you mean about using certain words however I think from the point of view of wording the website language is in common keeping with US phrases ie spanking spanked spanker ext. I shall certainly look at using jock and frat in the future as targeting words. :-)

So, what's the word? Can we get an update? Did you you end up using the cybertrafficstore? I ask because I'm a media buyer and want to know how they perform.

Flirt4Free || Account Executive
    ph: 916-672-TOFU (8638)
    twitter: tofu916

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    Similar US terms would be: punks, skaters, losers, thugs, pot heads, taggers (those who do graffiti on other's property).

Since I was ten!
    hi tofu I did go to the cybertrafficstore and it certainly did improve the traffic coming from the states. I went for a 10,000 hits and my takings are up but only slightly. I may try again with a larger volume of hits once this campaign is over.