Thread: Programmer for hire - PHP, MySQL, CSS, HTML5, JavaScript / jQuery

GWW Community Member

Check It Out Programmer for hire - PHP, MySQL, CSS, HTML5, JavaScript / jQuery

I'm looking to take on a few smaller projects (2-20 hours completion time). I'm proficient in PHP, MySQL, CSS, HTML5, JavaScript / jQuery. Also have been using CodeIgniter PHP framework recently as well. I'm very knowledgeable of the industry. Can do modifications to existing scripts or build new. Contact info in sig.
    Tube Ace PHP Script 2.0 Import Sponsor-Hosted FLVs/Embeds by dump file & XML feeds!
    Tube Ace Demo Site | Tube Ace Admin Demo | Sponsors providing Tube Content
    ICQ: 465310246 | Email: support<+at+>tubeace.com | Skype: TubeAce

wow, i haven't seen a programmer asking for work in years! things must really be slow in our industry lately ... here's hoping you get some additional work to do.

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    While fresh back from Europe, and painfully broke, I cannot hire you to do a project I have in mind, I can suggest a piece of code you could write to sell to many of us sponsors/studios and web masters here, and on other webmaster forums and such...

It would be a javascript and/or AJAX (like) project.

Here's the concept:

There is a theory that more credit card sales are completed if the customer stays on the checkout page of the website, rather than opening that new window to an external site (eg. PayPal, CCBill, DHDCommerceGate, Epoch, *.*, or even out own merchant processing).

So whereas all of us have checkout pages that take our customer to CCBill (e.g.) in a new browser window, to make payment, it would be better if the CCBill checkout box magically and interactively appeared in a DIV on our checkout page.

Since learning of this theory on Thursday, I am going to look into doing this myself, but I'm passing the tip along to you, because you might have real world experiences to bring to this project, that would save me, and any of us, hours of trial and error, at a time when I have 7 movies to finish editing and authoring for VOD and DVD sales.

And you could sell the code to others. (After giving it to me, for giving you the idea)

I would think that you would want/like to develop a Library of code and code snippets, to actively sell to web masters (sponsor/studio web masters or affiliate web masters) in addition to passively working 20 hours here and 20 hours there for others.

Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    I got distracted before adding the image of the CCBill payment page that would appear in the DIV, and which I believe does update after the customer inputs all of the required fields, and clicks Complete The Purchase... Updates on successful, or on denial... So putting this CCBill page in a DIV is not static,and that is where the real world experience could come into play... I haven't needed to do that. I did write a AJAX shopping cart for my

http://www.NickBaerGallery.com
    http://www.gay-dvds-for-women-and-men.com

But that isn't the same

CCBillform.jpg

Or one of those javascript pop-up windows with translucent sides that you can see the old page behind...