Thread: Greg Reynolds' "Jesus Days" Photos

Greg Reynolds' "Jesus Days" Photos

There is a great article, with photos, about photographer Greg Reynolds' on the Huffington Post. He talks about his battle with being Christian and the path taken to discovering the truth about his attraction to other men, and the resulting photos he terms as "Jesus Days: Photos of the World Through The Lens of a Closeted Young Gay Man".

Ultimately, it was not my sexual attraction to men that confirmed my being gay but my falling in love with my best male friend. I found myself having overwhelming feelings for him that I did not have for my girlfriend at the time, a woman who really was my best friend. Na?vely I had failed to see that my feelings for my male friend were not feelings that straight men felt for their own male friends. In the spring of 1983, I resigned from the Christian ministry and came out as a gay man.

The photographs from my "Jesus days" are a testament to the time before I came out as a gay man. The images show the world as seen by a closeted young gay man. By showing these pictures today, I hope to give voice to a young man who once had no voice. Today, many gay and lesbian youth from religious backgrounds suffer the same struggles that I suffered some three decades ago. I hope that Jesus Days gives them hope and inspiration.
    You can view the pictures HERE

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    for some reason I was expecting pictures of all his hot missionary Friends without their Shirts on! - LOL

- jim