Thread: Get $50 PPS for the entire month of February on the all new GayLifeNetwork.com!

Get $50 PPS for the entire month of February on the all new GayLifeNetwork.com!

Our New Year?s resolution was to stay laser focused on improving our properties so that we can all make more money in 2013. While you have likely heard a lot of news about us in the last month, we are only just getting started!

The latest news we?d like to share with you is the new and improved tour for Gay Life Network, part of the StandAhead affiliate program. Not only does the fresh tour look amazing, it is also optimized for the mobile platform with the hope of capturing more sales in the ever increasing mobile market.

To celebrate the new mobile and classic tours, affiliates will be eligible to earn $50 PPS throughout the month of February on all their sales to GayLifeNetwork.com. To enable the higher payout, affiliates need to contact support@standahead.com with their affiliate username and the special payout will be activated within 24 hours.

IndieBucks | StandAhead | BoyCrushCash | Phoenixxx | EmoProfits | BritishBucks | HunkMoney | LatinoBucks
    Lowest Minimum Payouts in the business, Perfect track record, Amazing sites

Loving the new tour ... and surfers do, too!

Stunner Media Presents 7 great programs:
    IndieBucks | StandAhead | Phoenixxx | Hunk Money | British Bucks | Emo Profits | Latino Bucks

ICQ: 119276 | Skype: stunnerjesse | Email: jesse@stunnermedia.com

NEW: Follow Stunner Media on Twitter! @StunnerMediaInc

How long have you been gay? Three hundred and sixty-five had come and went
    So this offer is only for sales through GayLifeNetwork.com and not through the satellites? For example if I make a sale from a link to GayLifeNetwork I would get the special offer, but if I make a sale through Phoenixxx.com I would just get the regular PPS percentage?

It's a great offer, I just want to make sure how to promote it the right way.

Quote Originally Posted by attis View Post
    So this offer is only for sales through GayLifeNetwork.com and not through the satellites? For example if I make a sale from a link to GayLifeNetwork I would get the special offer, but if I make a sale through Phoenixxx.com I would just get the regular PPS percentage?

Sorry I completely missed this reply!!! Please feel free to email us anytime if we miss a post on the board.

To answer your question, the promo is for GayLifeNetwork.com only, not the satellite sites. The new tour is doing fantastic and we wanted to make it a no brainer for affiliates to try it

IndieBucks | StandAhead | BoyCrushCash | Phoenixxx | EmoProfits | BritishBucks | HunkMoney | LatinoBucks

Quote Originally Posted by attis View Post

Sorry I completely missed this reply!!! Please feel free to email us anytime if we miss a post on the board.

To answer your question, the promo is for GayLifeNetwork.com only, not the satellite sites. The new tour is doing fantastic and we wanted to make it a no brainer for affiliates to try it