NEW YORK - Lucas Entertainment announced today that the first episode of its new web series, Kings of New York is available to stream for members of Lucas Entertainment.

Filming Kings of New York was an amazing experience, star Jessy Ares said. It's such a wonderful concept to give an overall entertaining experience. The celebrities were brilliant to work with and then I got to take Landon Conrad back to his room. It's the perfect day for any gay man. This episode is incredibly hot, I hope you enjoy it.

I wasn't sure what to expect coming into this project, celebrity cameo Martin Samuel said.

He added, I've been in entertainment for decades and have worked with everyone from Julia Roberts to Carole Burnett but this platform was completely new to me. The series as a whole is a perfect mixture of fun and sex. It has really raised the level of adult content and I'm proud to be a part of Kings of New York.

The studio noted that guest stars Derek Saathoff, Bianca Del Rio, Busted and Martin Samuel join Ares and Conrad in the premiere episode.