Thread: Could You Please test...

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.

Could You Please test...

An infrequent customer just wrote me that when he went to one of my sites (in my signature below), he got one of those (source not confirmed) warnings: "Cptr securitye [WEBROOT] isdentified your site as a potentially dangerous site identity tinfo danger".

Do you get the same? Have you dealt with this on your own site(s)? Cause, removal?

Thanks,

- Nick

I'm not getting any warnings for any of your sites.
    Producer of The Great Canadian Male. www.TheGreatCanadianMale.com

Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    At least he did place a $42 order for DVDs.

They have computers, and they may have other weapons of mass destruction x0pa's Avatar
    worked fine for me i saw no errors
    Dade Williams

Probably a pop-up spam, safe or malicious, trying to sell him a system cleaner software download, made to look like a legit security warning.

2 weeks ago, Google decided to pop-up a warning about (all of) AEBN! Took AEBN the better part of a day to get that resolved. Sales sucked for days after...

Not fun or funny when that #$% happens.

There's a lot of html, html5, PHP, java that I code on my own as a one-man shop, but not having a Windows machine puts me on the other side of the whole virus/malware thing.