Thread: How Much Work Do You Outsource?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

How Much Work Do You Outsource?

Interesting question just got asked of me on ICQ and i honestly didnt know what the best answer would have been.

Some guy was asking me if it was worthwhile outsourcing his work from the launch of his site or, whether he should do everything until he felt comfortable letting someone else do it.

Personally my instinct was to say outsource the 'basic' + 'tedious' work to someone but then half way through typing my reply i realized that could actually hurt the guy in the long run as he wouldnt know how to do the basic and tedious stuff himself.

What do the rest of you think about this? Was i right to say i honestly dont know in his case?

Regards,

Lee

AusCoding Allan
    I say outsource as much as humanly possible, this leaves more time for creativity

That is of course keeping your budget in mind.

I find that if I get too bogged down then outsourcing is generally the way to go!

Cheers,

Allan

Can't really contribute on this one Lee beyond saying that any outsourcing I can parcel out is usually a barter of some kind, as I can't really afford to hire others to do some of the stuff I can't or hate doing at this point.

Given the finances, yes, I'd definately be looking for folk that could setup things that I haven't a clear understanding on yet, or just don't want to devote my time to on a regular basis.

outsourcing is a great plan if you can afford it, but it is very important for you to understand the basics of all aspects of the adult industry before outsourcing it. We have to remember that this is a business that requires an ongoing re-investment.

cheers,
    Luke