Thread: So who's going to Phoenix?

GWW Newbie..Be Nice.. Gunzblazin_matt's Avatar

So who's going to Phoenix?

I know there have been a few threads on this subject, but I will be at the Phoenix Forum April 4th, 5th and 6th and will be happy to talk to anyone about our top selling sites. like Stag Homme and Tyler's Room, and another component to our program you might not be aware of, video feeds. Take a look at www.hardgayfeeds.com and you'll see some of the great video content we offer. Keep in mind we will have added several mobile options by the first week of April, so if there's any potential need or interest you might have for video feeds, desktop or mobile, please contact me and we can set up a time to talk. Even if we already work together, I still look forward to hopefully meeting some of you for the first time or simply catching up.
    Matt vonEgidy
    matt@gunzblazing.com

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..
    Roger and myself will be there along with our Lead Programmer, and one of our site producers, Tyler Reed. Please contact us if you want to meet with any of us if we have not contacted you already.

Rob - Mania Media
    ICQ: 11122785 Skype: lpoolrob Email: rob[at]maniamediaworld.com

Fantastic Foreskin will be there! Really looking forward to my fourth Phoenix Forum!

Robert Chandler
    Fantastic Foreskin
    Affiliate site: Fantasticforeskin.com/affiliates
    Twitter: @FanForeskin | Facebook: FantasticRobertChandler

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    I'm already having a wonderful vacation here in Las Vegas.

Affiliates, Sponsors, webmasters, models, can always PM or e-mail me for collaborations.

I shoot, edit, make, sell: videos, DVDs, VOD, eBooks, PHP/java scripts.

Just another happy camper! DonnyCyber's Avatar
    I actually won't be of attendance this year. :-( But I expect all of you to have a few drinks for me
    Donny Aldo
    Marketing & Special Events
    Grab Magazine - Chicago Il,
    The Fight Magazine - Los Angeles CA,
    Hustlaball - Las Vegas NV,
    **Other events and marketing opportunities available**

GWW Newbie..Be Nice.. "GGG" Guenter's Avatar
    Office of Comapny based Austria, I live in Czech Rebuplic
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnyCyber View Post
    I actually won't be of attendance this year. :-( But I expect all of you to have a few drinks for me
    I will have a few drinks for you Donny :-) A pitty I can?t see you this year there :-(( But I hope to meet again a lot of nice people there like last year and also a few new

By the way:
    PartnerCash.com will be in Phoenix with new solutions for German GLBT Traffic (DE/AT/CH) and let?s talk there about to convert your worldwide GLBT IpTv-Traffic If you wanna setup a meeting with me to talk about our solutions just hit me up on Skype or ICQ or Email me: guenter@partnercash.com
    "GGG" Guenter
    Just hit me up on SKYPE: guenter.guglerpc or ICQ: 607020790 Email: guenter@partnercash.com www.partnercash.com/?o=ggg
    We convert worldwide Gay IpTv Traffic (Tv Traffic from Smart Tv, Consoles - WiiU, PS3, PS4, Xbox360, Xbox one, Satboxes, more then 120 different devices also tablet) also possible Whitelabel http://gay.pinxta.com/?wm=15353&pr=gwwsig

Exclusive Custom Gay Content Lykos's Avatar
    I will be there

Content (dvd's, single scenes with matching photo sets, exclusive production) and Outsourcing services ( PHP, .NET, IOS/ANDROID Developers) for hire. If anyone wanna meet ICQ me or email me or PM me, thanx

Don't forget about our meeting!
    Flirt4Free || Account Executive
    ph: 916-672-TOFU (8638)
    twitter: tofu916