Thread: PeterFever.com Update 3/27/13

PeterFever.com Update 3/27/13

The Asiancy, Season 4
    Masquerade - Part 1

So Eric and I decided to throw a party, actually a masquerade. All of the guys came with awesome masks on and Jessie Colter brought a cute friend that I definitely wanted to get to know better.

After everyone met each other, I decided to announce the plan, we were all going to play Hide and Go Seek. Of course I had a little spin on my version; we all had to pick partners. Needless to say I picked the new guy, Jordano.
    Jessie Lee started counting and we all ran out of the room. I knew Jessie would take his time since he was all alone with JC, so I decided to have a little fun first. On the way up the stairs, I stopped Jordano and said, ?Ever had sex on a staircase before??

Next thing you know, we were sucking and fucking like crazy. I loved bending him over the bannister and fucking that tight ass of his. And boy, he fuckin? moans so loud, it just made me pound him harder.

I think you will love watching this week?s bannister banging episode starring Diego Vena and Jordano Santoro in The Asiancy, Season 4 ? Episode 5 ?Masquerade ? Part 1?.

Download scene tools here or at PeterFeverCash.com.

144-Masquerade-P1-360.jpg

Stay Up-to-Date

Visit us at Blog.PeterFever.com for daily updates from Peter!

Be sure to share our affiliate program with your fellow webmasters and earn a 5% referral bonus! PeterFeverCash.com

Phoenix Forum

Peter and I will be attending the Phoenix Forum this year and would love to put names and faces together. If you will be there send us a quick note so we can plan to say hello.
    justin(at)dominicford.com | DominicFord.com/affiliates
    justin(at)peterfever.com | PeterFeverCash.com
    marketing(at)fabscout.com | HardMenStore.com
    Skype: JustinTyler3 | ICQ: 608542459 | Twitter @just_sanch

Like the story/scenario, and the guys look great!