Thread: A message from Badpuppy's Lisa Turner

Drag is when a man wears everything a lesbian won't. lisa's Avatar

Yeah A message from Badpuppy's Lisa Turner

Hi Everyone;
    I'd like to take this opportunity to bid a warm farewell to all of you, who some I've known since the inception of PuppyCash back in 1996. Due to ongoing health issues, I have made the choice to step down from my longtime position here at Badpuppy, for an indefinite period of time. This decision has not come lightly, but it is one that had to be made. After nearly 17 years, it's going to be difficult to think of a life without Badpuppy and without daily communications with so many of you. Thank you for your longtime friendship and support of not only myself, but that of your continued support of Badpuppy.

In my absence, CJ from KJCash and his team will be taking over management of the PuppyCash affiliate program. You will not need to make any changes in your current or future promotions; the program will run as it always has! If you have any specific questions you may contact him at CJ@KJCash.com or you may continue to use info@badpuppy.com, as you always have. That email address will remain active for your affiliate communications.

With that said, thank you for allowing me to get to know and work with you over the years. I wish each of you nothing but the very best! I've known CJ for over a decade and I encourage you to put the same trust in him, as you've put in me! He is a very creative individual and I know first-hand that he has some very exciting plans for the program that will benefit each and every one of you! - Lisa Turner

I've always been openly gay. It would never occur to me to behave otherwise. maxx68's Avatar
    Lisa,

I wish you the best and hope that you're health issues improve. We had limitd contact but you were always helpful and professional.

Goddess Bless - Jay

Pictures, sounds, words & web things dirtyratstudios's Avatar
    I want to wish you all the best Lisa and in particular thank you for the generous help and support you gave so many of us in the past with solid free hosting, webcams and radio.
    DirtyRatStudios | Contact me at the website

Big Hands/Big Feet=Expensive shoes & gloves!
    My best to you Lisa

Wrapping you up in a big warm hug! I totally understand about needing to step away when health issues start to dominate your days. I only wish you the best, and I am sending good thoughts and wishes your way.

And you don't have to disappear ... you're a friend to many of us, and always welcome here!

CJ ---- you weren't kidding when you said you had "something big" in the works! Congrats luv ... I know you'll do a great job.

Just another happy camper! DonnyCyber's Avatar
    I wish nothing but the best for you Lisa! All my love sent your way!! XO!!!
    Donny Aldo
    Marketing & Special Events
    Grab Magazine - Chicago Il,
    The Fight Magazine - Los Angeles CA,
    Hustlaball - Las Vegas NV,
    **Other events and marketing opportunities available**

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    best wishes and continued good health!

- jim

Professional pervert
    CJ did mention he had upcoming news he could not talk about. Now I know.

I'm sorry that his news has come following your health issues. I wish you the best of luck, and hope you experience a speedy recovery.
    Aaron Lawrence
    Webmaster, GayGeek: Smart reviews of gay adult websites

Thank you all so very, very much! You have no idea the joy in my heart felt from each of your messages and well wishes! It means so much to me that my time here in the adult industry seems to have touched so many and I have to tell you how much each of you have touched me and my life. I treasure each relationship, whether we ever met or not, we have all certainly shared a great deal over the years, both here on the board, business relationships, industry events and in other ways as well. Thank you all for your support and continued thoughts and prayers! I promise not to be a stranger and will pop in when you least expect it! It's in my blood! LOL!! Bec, we go back like forever it seems and that hug felt good, thank you! Now it's my turn, I'm sending big sincere hugs with this post and wish you all nothing but the very best now and always! HUGS!! xoxox

All the best to you Lisa! I hope your health worries improve swiftly!
    Paxum Global Ewallet Payment Service
    ICQ #233-854-608; SKYPE: PaxumRuth; Email: ruth@paxum.com
    FaceBook ~ Twitter ~ Paxum Blog

Sorry to see you go Lisa, I always loved doing business with you

ePayServices
    brett@epayservices.com

Today the USA, tommorrow the World collegeboyslive's Avatar
    Hugz Lisa I will miss all our Talks and guidance you have given me over the years.
    Video feeds and content available to webmasters:
    http://demo.collegeboyslive.com http://affiliates.collegeboyslive.com

Awe, y'all are so sweet! Thank you and I'm still around and I know I've been absent or just doing some lurking as of late, but I'll try and get in here more often. You can always email me or message me through the board! I sure miss everyone! My first physical therapy appointment is next week and my week is filled with 2 other doctor appointments and then my appointment for my disability application has finally arrived as well, coming this next Thursday! Wish me luck! I expect to get turned down on at least the first go around, but I think I can hang in there as long as it takes! That's the plan anyway! Let there be no doubt that I think of all of you often and always will! xox

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..
    Lots of love Lisa. Sending you Reiki, universal energy to support any healing you need.
    Love, Benoit