Thread: A Find and Replace Plugin for Wordpress

A Find and Replace Plugin for Wordpress

Whether you have a sponsor that has gone belly up, has changed their links, or you've just purchased an established blog from another webmaster you'll want to go download this search and replace plugin. It works just like the find and replace feature in Microsoft Office Word, and is going to save you a ton of time trying to edit posts by hand.

It does a simple search to find specific strings in your database and replaces the string with new data. You can search in ID, post-content, GUID, title, excerpt, meta-data, comments, comment-author, comment-e-mail, comment-url, tags/categories and categories-description. It is possible to replace the user-ID in all tables and the user-login for more security in the WordPress-Application.

What do you consider 'good sex'? rawTOP's Avatar
    Do you know if it can handle regular expressions?

I've always been openly gay. It would never occur to me to behave otherwise. maxx68's Avatar
    Thanks for the cool tip, Bec. I really appreciate it. - Jay

Quote Originally Posted by rawTOP View Post
    Do you know if it can handle regular expressions?
    Not off hand, no I don't. But follow the link and the plugin page has previews, and a bunch of other tabs you can click, plus links to the author's site. Perhaps an email to him would get you an answer.