Thread: Come Rape Me..

Heres A Thought Come Rape Me..

Hey guys,

It's been a long time since I've been here or had anything to do with the industry really.

Well I'm not back, I'm cleaning...

I've posted a list of the sites & domains I need to offload here: www.KinkPigs.com

The prices are all very negotiable, ideally I'd love to Sell everything to one player... Content, domains, network etc. or even by category. Then finally sell kinkpigs.com too.

If its a direct sale with me (thru escrow.com) there's another 8% discount too.

Please PM me if your interested, I've finally updated my email addy so will respond fast

Hope you guys are all doing well, I'd like to say "I miss ya!" but .... Well, just know I love ya'll!

Best Wishes,
    Dave.

Hugs to Tom, Bjorn and Bec
    Domain inventory sale.

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    Did you unload all of your videos?

Im', curious as you shot with 2 or so of the same I shot with in the 2007-2008 range.

Always wished you had done a self solo...

Well I CAN say I've missed you .... and a big hug right back at ya.

.... and that's a damn fine and very impressive portfolio of domain properties.

Yeah

Quote Originally Posted by nickbaer View Post
    Did you unload all of your videos?

Im', curious as you shot with 2 or so of the same I shot with in the 2007-2008 range.

Always wished you had done a self solo...
    I think so, there maybe a few in the office, not sure ?

As for the other comment... Blush
    Domain inventory sale.

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    If you have some of those videos available, I would have a good think about acquiring some. It's not that I have any money, but the mid-2000s era LA models were unique.

You were the cutest one at the otherwise disastrous LA webmaster dinner in 2007, and I thought about you as I enjoyed shooting in Dublin in 2011.

In fact, the shoot I did in Dublin, included in my 2011 British Beef collection (when actually it IS a different country), was about the best financial return of the lot.

Even though a street urchin tried to steal my brand new iPhone in front of a gay bar in center city Dublin, I get misty eyed thinking about how much I liked Dublin, and that it probably will be a full year before I can return. Even the French Fries at McD's tasted the best in the US/UK/Europe!

http://t.ymlp235.net/eywjanaqyumafae...ejbu/click.php

dgtf_logo2013date_1.jpg