Thread: Meet with NETbilling at Xbiz and win great prizes!

Serving the adult and gay communities since 1998

Meet with NETbilling at Xbiz and win great prizes!

Hi everyone,

NETbilling?s President Mitch Faber, VP of Sales Wendy Nelson and Sales Account Executive Andy Kiefer will be attending the Xbiz Summit and we would like to invite those of you who would like to meet with us, to contact us so we can set up a time to discuss your processing needs.

NETbilling Provides A Complete Transaction Processing Solution And So Much More...
    If you are a merchant selling memberships, products or services we can help you. No other company offers the same features and flexibility along with incredible rates that NETbilling does.

To arrange a meeting, please contact sales@netbilling.com or call 661-252-2456.

We will be doing an incredible raffle at the Mix and Meet each day so be sure to stop by our table.

Mitch Farber / CEO / NETbilling, Inc.
    Email: mitch@netbilling.com / Phone: 888-357-8166 / 661-252-2456
    Credit card and ACH processing + 24/7 call center services with exceptional rates and flexibility.

Big Hands/Big Feet=Expensive shoes & gloves!
    My gosh Mitch..you are STILL at it! Definitely a record I think.

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    A lot of us are concerned about payout/payment options from processors, as well as individual program sponsors.

What are your payout/payment options?

The one that is the most abusive is: US Wire, with no US ACH counterpart, for which there is a ($15) charge going out, and in turn the $12-$15 incoming wire fee.

How are you dealing with the new MasterCard $500 annual fee? Coupled with the Visa $700 annual fee, for risk.

Quote Originally Posted by nickbaer View Post
    A lot of us are concerned about payout/payment options from processors, as well as individual program sponsors.

What are your payout/payment options?

The one that is the most abusive is: US Wire, with no US ACH counterpart, for which there is a ($15) charge going out, and in turn the $12-$15 incoming wire fee.

How are you dealing with the new MasterCard $500 annual fee? Coupled with the Visa $700 annual fee, for risk.
    Hi,

Great questions!

Unlike 3rd party processors, when you process with NETbilling, you are paid daily (business days) directly from the bank if you are a US based merchant or weekly if outside of the USA.

Visa and Mastercard require the registration fees from all merchants. If you are going to the Xbiz show, we are happy to meet with you there. Otherwise, please contact our sales department for more information, It will be well worth your time.

Any other questions?

Thanks you, Mitch Farber

Credit card and ACH processing + 24/7 call center services with exceptional rates and flexibility.

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    I'm not going to Miami. I am in Las Vegas. I was in London for the Sept 2012 XBiz show, and had a good educational experience. I believe there was a AVN or XBiz show in Las Vegas earlier this year, but I did not get an invite from anyone connected with the show that is also connected to me as a Client or Sponsor, or for a reduced price pass process - as I did for the show in Las Vegas in 2008.

I definitely will look into your product.

I have multiple accounts with CCBill because I process both "risk" digital products, as well as "not-risk" retail products.

As I have discussed with CCBill directly, long before lamenting about it here, CCBill only pays out via Wire, for which they charge $15 to send (domestically to a US Bank), and for which (US) Banks charge $12-$15 to receive. Higher fees for Banks outside of the US.

In addition to the 14% processing and 5% rolling reserve fees, the $15+$15 Wire fees amount - on a $300 payout - to an additional 10%!!!!!!!

Almost all other vendors of mine payout using free domestic ACH - free outgoing and incoming. Two others use Payoneer, and one other uses Paxum, both of which have fees. I have two in Europe that pay using the European version of the American ACH.

Quote Originally Posted by nickbaer View Post
    I'm not going to Miami. I am in Las Vegas. I was in London for the Sept 2012 XBiz show, and had a good educational experience. I believe there was a AVN or XBiz show in Las Vegas earlier this year, but I did not get an invite from anyone connected with the show that is also connected to me as a Client or Sponsor, or for a reduced price pass process - as I did for the show in Las Vegas in 2008.

I definitely will look into your product.

I have multiple accounts with CCBill because I process both "risk" digital products, as well as "not-risk" retail products.

As I have discussed with CCBill directly, long before lamenting about it here, CCBill only pays out via Wire, for which they charge $15 to send (domestically to a US Bank), and for which (US) Banks charge $12-$15 to receive. Higher fees for Banks outside of the US.

In addition to the 14% processing and 5% rolling reserve fees, the $15+$15 Wire fees amount - on a $300 payout - to an additional 10%!!!!!!!

Almost all other vendors of mine payout using free domestic ACH - free outgoing and incoming. Two others use Payoneer, and one other uses Paxum, both of which have fees. I have two in Europe that pay using the European version of the American ACH.
    Hi,

We are happy to get on a call and discuss all of the benefits and savings for you. Shall we setup a time to do so?

Mitch

Quote Originally Posted by Mansized View Post
    My gosh Mitch..you are STILL at it! Definitely a record I think.
    Hi - yes and we are celebrating our 15th anniversary this year.