Thread: Discussion: New Site Concept from Spicecash

Discussion: New Site Concept from Spicecash

Got an email the other day about a new website launch by Spicecash, and the concept/content isn't like anything I've seen to date. It has a bit of the Hentai flavor about it, and they're calling the women characters 'fembots'. : http://www.SciFiDreamgirls.com

Just when we thought pretty much every adult niche had been now explored, along came the idea for SciFiDreamGirls.com, an explicit FemBot site in episodic video format set in a futuristic world with mad scientist, Dr. Ashley Fires as the architect of exotic fembots that are programmed for everything from sexual servitude to domestic service. In a collaboration between Wasteland Studios and Ashley Fires Rebel Base Studios, this very high tech and unusual site will appeal not only to adult surfers, but Science Fiction and futuristic gaming affianados alike. FemBots? Robots programmed for sexual servitude? Science fiction as a vehicle for adult entertainment? You betcha!

This site converts very well from social media and blog postings as it is just so unusual. Come on over to your Spicecash account today to grab some marketing tools and a trip "Back To the Future".
    Warning -- it is women, but I'd be interested in hearing your feedback on whether it has appeal, would sell, should be duplicated into gay?????

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    ahh! ... "Build A Broad" ... it's like WEIRD SCIENCE meets OPERATION! - LOL

for this to truly work there needs to be more "SCI FI" in it , for sure more metalic Fabric for the Costumes and maybe some "CYBORG IMPLANTS" scattered over the Body ... "Breasts that fire Bullets would be a plus!" - LOL

not sure this would work for GAY , we're DOLL and DILDO'ed out , this "Concept" would have to be more "Mind Control" like making some unsuspecting Guy do things they don't want ... not to be confused with "First Photo Shoots" I do with Models in the beginning! - LOL

there are several "Concepts" which have yet to be "Tapped" in this direction , I just don't have the amount of People to pull it off and/or the contacts with others to work together ... the "Dragon" for sure is going to be hard to find! - LOL

- jim

Big Hands/Big Feet=Expensive shoes & gloves!
    Pass Pass (8 characters or more)