Thread: HELP - Gaytube Submit Problem

HELP - Gaytube Submit Problem

I'm trying to submit flv clips to several tubes, and on Gaytube.com I can enter the details, hit save, and it says it's encoding ... and it sits there. I waited over an hour for it to do whatever, so I could add another video and it never did finish encoding so I deleted it and tried a different flv clip ... same problem. Clips are under the 500MB, so that isn't the issue. It doesn't get thru the encoding step so I can continue with submissions.

Anyone have any idea on what I might be doing wrong, or is this a glitch with the gaytube submitter?

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..
    A bit all over - spending the summer in the Colorado Rockies.
    Bec,

I submit daily to GayTube but I submit WMV files. The encoding takes ages - I normally upload 10 at a time and then just let it sit overnight.

I have my submissions pre-dated out a couple of months right now.

Dave

Actually Seth was able to help me out by telling me to use the older submitter and my files went up lickety split, so perhaps you should try it too! Look on the submission page and scroll down til you see a line saying something about having problems uploading? ...and the link you need is there.