Thread: PeterFever: Wet Leather

PeterFever: Wet Leather

Wet Leather

I?m sitting in the living room with Trey and Jessie and we?re bored out of our minds! Jessie suggested we jump in the pool, but I thought the dude was crazy! It?s cold as fuck out there, but hey, if I get to see these hot guys in their skimpy swimsuits, why not?

We jumped in, but the pool freezing cold. We ran back in the house to dry off. Then Trey said, ?We should fuck before we catch a cold.? Trey came over so I could taste his soft lips while Jessie caressed my cock and teased my nipples with his wet tongue. So much was happening to my body at once, I felt like I was in a trance. All I could feel were four hands rubbing against my chest.

Things heated up. Trey?s huge cock started sliding in and out of my tight asshole while I was tasted Jessie?s cock in my mouth; I was ready to bust a load. Having both of my holes filled was such a awesome experience!

Watch me, Eric East, Trey Turner, and Jessie Colter have a threesome in this Season?s epic finale, ?Wet Leather.?

Click here to download scene tools or go to PeterFeverCash.com

Stay Up-to-Date

Visit us at Blog.PeterFever.com for daily updates from Peter!

Be sure to share our affiliate program with your fellow webmasters and earn a 5% referral bonus! PeterFeverCash.com

justin(at)dominicford.com | DominicFord.com/affiliates
    justin(at)peterfever.com | PeterFeverCash.com
    marketing(at)fabscout.com | HardMenStore.com
    Skype: JustinTyler3 | ICQ: 608542459 | Twitter @just_sanch

GWW Newbie..Be Nice.. "GGG" Guenter's Avatar
    Office of Comapny based Austria, I live in Czech Rebuplic
    Looks good ;-)
    "GGG" Guenter
    Just hit me up on SKYPE: guenter.guglerpc or ICQ: 607020790 Email: guenter@partnercash.com www.partnercash.com/?o=ggg
    We convert worldwide Gay IpTv Traffic (Tv Traffic from Smart Tv, Consoles - WiiU, PS3, PS4, Xbox360, Xbox one, Satboxes, more then 120 different devices also tablet) also possible Whitelabel http://gay.pinxta.com/?wm=15353&pr=gwwsig

That Eric East have a really nice foreskin!

Robert Chandler
    Fantastic Foreskin
    Affiliate site: Fantasticforeskin.com/affiliates
    Twitter: @FanForeskin | Facebook: FantasticRobertChandler

GWW Newbie..Be Nice.. "GGG" Guenter's Avatar
    Office of Comapny based Austria, I live in Czech Rebuplic
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertChandler View Post
    That Eric East have a really nice foreskin!
    I belive you Robert
    "GGG" Guenter
    Just hit me up on SKYPE: guenter.guglerpc or ICQ: 607020790 Email: guenter@partnercash.com www.partnercash.com/?o=ggg
    We convert worldwide Gay IpTv Traffic (Tv Traffic from Smart Tv, Consoles - WiiU, PS3, PS4, Xbox360, Xbox one, Satboxes, more then 120 different devices also tablet) also possible Whitelabel http://gay.pinxta.com/?wm=15353&pr=gwwsig