Thread: Gunzblazing Opens New Head Office in San Francisco

GWW Newbie..Be Nice.. Gunzblazin_matt's Avatar

Gunzblazing Opens New Head Office in San Francisco

Gunz SF.jpgSan Francisco, CA (June 10, 2013) GunzBlazing, a global leader in gay affiliate marketing, has announced that it will relocate its head office operations from Sydney, Australia to San Francisco.

Chris Ward, President of Falcon Studios and Raging Stallion Studios, made the announcement earlier today on behalf of AEBN, owners of GunzBlazing. Ward stated, “I am very excited to be making this announcement today. The decision to open the new head office and operations center in San Francisco is a key part of a strategy being implemented by GunzBlazing to be closer to the center of the gay adult industry in the United States and centralize its leadership and management team.”
    Ward went on to say, “I am also pleased to announce that Robyn Way, President of GunzBlazing, and a ten year veteran with the GunzBlazing program will be leading the new San Francisco-based operations. With this announcement today, GunzBlazing is completing the first step in a reorganization plan, which will be rolled out in the coming months.”
    Robyn Way, President of GunzBlazing, stated, “Moving GunzBlazing to San Francisco has been a new breath of life for us. Being submerged in the center of the tech universe is incredibly inspiring as we continue to redesign and redevelop our program with our focus on the future and new technologies. Not to mention the fact that San Francisco is one of the gay capitals of the world!”
    Way also indicated during today's announcement that information about new gay sites joining the GunzBlazing program will be made public within a few weeks, stating, “As part of AEBN, a global leader in the adult entertainment industry, GunzBlazing will take full advantage of the vast resources and expertise available from AEBN and will be making a series of strategic investments in launching new sites and improved programs and tools for its affiliate network in the coming months.”

With over a decade of experience and leadership in gay affiliate marketing, GunzBlazing has established a reputation for unique sales programs, specialized content, a solid reputation for payouts of up to 60% revshare and $40 per signup and extra attention to affiliates. Gunzblazing's most popular brands include StagHomme.com, HotBarebacking.com, BangBangBoys.com, TylersRoom.net, ThugOrgy.com, DarkThunder.com, JasonSparksLive.com, DadsFuckLads.com, TeensandTwinks.com, FreshSX.com, BarebackSheBang.com and GayDVD.com

For more information contact Matt Vonegidy, Affiliate Manager: matt@gunzblazing.com or visit www.GunzBlazing.com

Matt Vonegidy
    Sales Manager
    www.gunzblazing.com
    matt@gunzblazing.com
    1.704.529.1600 x 205
    704-712-8617 (mobile)
    1.704.523.8743 fax
    "A bicycle ride is a flight from sadness." - James E. Starrs, The Literary Cyclist
    Matt vonEgidy
    matt@gunzblazing.com

I'd rather be whole, than good Evil Chris's Avatar
    Congratulations Matt. Will you be moving?

Our Experience Payze
    chris at payze.com | ICQ 342827

Matt! I emailed you, man! Whats up? Also...ARE you moving to SF?
    If so, I'm totally buying you a drink or sandwich, in the city!
    Flirt4Free || Account Executive
    ph: 916-672-TOFU (8638)
    twitter: tofu916

GWW Newbie..Be Nice.. Gunzblazin_matt's Avatar
    I will still be in my hometown of Charlotte, North Carolina.
    Matt vonEgidy
    matt@gunzblazing.com