Thread: Gay Pride Month

Gay Pride Month

So who of you are attending a Gay Pride Event? Where/When? Post Pics if you get some!

Ours in Cleveland is on the 29th this year, and celebrates its 25th year. If you would like to see what all is planned for events and main stage entertainment... check out the Pride's Facebook Page. (Deborah Cox is the Headliner for main stage)

Also, if you were interested in a paid job at the Gay Games scheduled here for next year: Here's an app

2013-Cleveland-Pride-Save-the-date.jpg

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    On my Facebook page, I subscribe to or follow the Gay Pride pages for the different cities and countries that I have visited.

Berlin CSD is June 22. The Berlin CSD parade is seemingly non-ending, one party bus after another Dublin is June 29th. Prague Aug 12-18. Warsaw June 15.

It seems like almost every city in the United Kingdom has its own Gay Pride celebration, from March to October. Liverpool is Aug 8. There's a Pride fest every couple of weeks, within a 1-2 hour train ride.

Ft Lauderdale is early March 1-2... but they also have a summer Pride June 22-23 in the Wilton Manors gay neighborhood.

Los Angeles was last weekend, to not compete with San Francisco. In 100,000-200,000 years, LA is expected to be a suburb of San Francisco due to plate tectonics.

Denver is this coming weekend, 15-16.

Minneapolis is the traditional last weekend of June.

I enjoyed watching the PBS Stonewall Uprising documentary last night. It was a fast 90 minutes.

From Berlin, June 2012:

BerlinCSD2012.jpg

Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    My current home base of Las Vegas Pride is Sept 6-7. A much smaller scale event than some cities I have been to! Odd, considering Las Vegas is the 8th busiest airport in the US, and there are so many tourists who are used to coming to Vegas to party all during the year.

Just another happy camper! DonnyCyber's Avatar
    Our LA Pride just passed this last weekend. West Hollywood was jammed pack like always each year. It was hectic but alot of fun. Happy Pride Season Everyone. :-)
    Donny Aldo
    Marketing & Special Events
    Grab Magazine - Chicago Il,
    The Fight Magazine - Los Angeles CA,
    Hustlaball - Las Vegas NV,
    **Other events and marketing opportunities available**

Photos of Donny's Kissing Booth??

Quote Originally Posted by DonnyCyber View Post
    Our LA Pride just passed this last weekend. West Hollywood was jammed pack like always each year. It was hectic but alot of fun. Happy Pride Season Everyone. :-)