Thread: Gunzblazing Launches Iron Lockup

GWW Newbie..Be Nice.. Gunzblazin_matt's Avatar

Gunzblazing Launches Iron Lockup

Gunzblazing.com has been chained to their computers in order to bring you the most exciting and unique BDSM site seen in years. Iron Lockup is filmed in a meticulously designed fortress welded from 9000 lbs of steel and equipped with a watertight wetroom. This realm of torture retains up to five prisoners who are not actors but real members of the fetish community. Professional Dom Sir Pan will have your surfers spluttering out their safewords and pulling out their credit cards before the electrodes even touch their balls. We're launching the the site with over 100 live videos and will add weekly updates in High Definition. If your surfers like it tough and gritty then start promoting IronLockUp.com.

steel.jpgdomination.jpgironprice.jpgpromote.jpg
    Matt vonEgidy
    matt@gunzblazing.com

Now that's going to be some site! Guess I'll renew a BDSM domain I almost let drop to promote it! Will there be a feed for it?

GWW Newbie..Be Nice.. Gunzblazin_matt's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bec View Post
    Now that's going to be some site! Guess I'll renew a BDSM domain I almost let drop to promote it! Will there be a feed for it?
    Yes, there will be an RSS feed for the Iron Lockup like we have on our other sites.
    Matt vonEgidy
    matt@gunzblazing.com