Thread: new to the industry

GWW Newbie..Be Nice.. boysgobang's Avatar

new to the industry

Hey Guys,

I've just started a new site, boysgobang Does anyone know the best way to get my site out there. I've taken an ad out on manhunt, what else can I do that's reasonably priced or "free". Thanks for your suggestions!

t

First of all, welcome to GWW! I looked at the pay site, and you're off to a great start. I see you are using CCBill so it would be easy for you to add CCBill's affiliate program to your site once you have more videos/boys available. (I would suggest a minimum of 20 before adding an affiliate program). Once that's available... do up a page or two of "promotional tools", perhaps rss feeds, some galleries, movie clips, site banners, etc so that your affiliate webmasters can use them to promote you on their (blog, tube, review, hub) sites. For some ideas on how to do that you can look over the services available from ccbtools.com

You don't have a lot of material on your site yet. What sort of update schedule do you have in place?

Have you promoted other sites as an affiliate, before putting up a paysite? I'm asking as I don't know your experience prior to this site you're showing us, so I don't have a clue to your adult biz knowledge base. And for this site are you the photographer, performer or ???

I don't have a lot of experience with using the social networks like Facebook, twitter, etc, but perhaps some of the guys here can provide some assistance on how to use those venues for self promotion.

Also check into getting accounts with some of the legal tube sites, like www.queerpixels.com, www.rockettube.com, www.gaytube.com, etc. With an account you will be able to upload short clips to advertise your site .... but I am about 99% positive you will need an affiliate program in place first as they will sign up for your program and then put their referral code onto any material you upload.

Good luck and let us know how things go for you over the next few months!

GWW Newbie..Be Nice.. boysgobang's Avatar
    Thanks so much for your info. I'm brand new to this. I did the site design, filming, editing and everything else myself. I have a lot to learn, but it's fun. I haven't done any affiliate stuff not even sure what that is but will look into it as soon as I get more videos up. I was freakin out a little that no one was subscribing but I think I need at least 20 more one on ones to make that happen. Thanks again.

t

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    welcome to GWW!

- jim