Thread: Ethan gets Blown by a guy in "Full Body Massage" on www.downloboys.com

GWW Community Member

Ethan gets Blown by a guy in "Full Body Massage" on www.downloboys.com

Hey Guys!

Check out our boy Ethan getting blown by a dude in "Full Body Massage" on www.downloboys.com. Ethan does a bit of rollerblading, comes in to take a shower and finds that he need a massage and our guy Mario comes up to help him out. Ethan as you may already know is straight (and we mean that) and realizes that only
    guys know how to make other guys feel good. And Mario makes Ethan feel very good both by massage and orally.

This is not one to miss so drop in and become a member and enjoy this blowjob video!

dlboys_468x80_banner.giftrailer_preview.jpg

GWW Community Member
    and this update will be available tomorrow (8/16/2013)

Pictures, sounds, words & web things dirtyratstudios's Avatar
    I hope you aren't going to start a new thread every time you upload a video to your website?
    DirtyRatStudios | Contact me at the website

GWW Community Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtyratstudios View Post
    I hope you aren't going to start a new thread every time you upload a video to your website?
    What's wrong with starting a new thread if I have something new to show you guys?

Well I'm not the admin but I don't think this is why people take part in this forum. If you launch a new site or affiliate program then sure but not for promoting weekly updates. If every webmaster and site owner on here did the same I would leave.

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pharaoh11463 View Post
    What's wrong with starting a new thread if I have something new to show you guys?
    if you keep your updates all together in one thread it gives the "regulars" as well as the "newbie's" a chance to see your work all in one place v.s several threads spaced all over GWW

this of course is coming from the guy that "photo drops" in most of the top 10 active topics just to remind People I have a Camera! - LOL

as always we welcome "updates" , thankyou PHARAOH for keeping us informed.

jim - 1# ETHAN FAN

And he's ignored your good advice Jim and just posted a new thread for his latest video.

Yes if all updates are in one thread it avoids the clutter of numerous threads and makes it easy to ignore if not interested.

I have to support what the guys are saying, and I admit to giving you some leeway as you're new here. But ALL affiliate updates of this nature belong on the Affiliate Updates board, not in the main forum. In future please do your single update post to that area. Most forum users hit the "new posts" link and will see that you have posted there.

Thanks!

GWW Community Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bec View Post
    I have to support what the guys are saying, and I admit to giving you some leeway as you're new here. But ALL affiliate updates of this nature belong on the Affiliate Updates board, not in the main forum. In future please do your single update post to that area. Most forum users hit the "new posts" link and will see that you have posted there.

Thanks!
    Thanks for letting me know and next week I will start a thread about updates to my site and will add to that thread from that point on. Are you a moderator?

GWW Community Member
    This message is for DirtyRat:

Well as BEC let me know how to do things here I will post in the Affiliate updates section from now on and if you don't like that then take it up with him...not me

Several people gave you the hint but you chose to ignore it. A glance at the other threads should have shown you what was normal on here. It's always a good idea to lurk and observe a bit on a new forum before jumping in Bec's a woman.

Anyway welcome, hope you enjoy being on here and hope you will join in some chat on the main forum. It can't all be work

Quote Originally Posted by pharaoh11463 View Post
    Thanks for letting me know and next week I will start a thread about updates to my site and will add to that thread from that point on. Are you a moderator?
    Yep, I'm a moderator, and have been for over 8 years now on the GayWideWebmasters forum. And as DirtyRat mentioned, I am indeed, female. And thank you for doing your weekly updates in the Updates area from here on out.

Big Hands/Big Feet=Expensive shoes & gloves!
    OMG! U R? (Like my use of single letters?) I thought you were just a gawd! grin

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    I put my content updates for new releases on the major VOD providers in Affiliate Updates...

But they don't get as many views there, as here.

Maybe the scraper bots are only programmed to go to this forum. Or lazy people.

Or, no offence, maybe affiliate updates aren't the main reason people come to this forum? I come for the conversation.

I think the best way is to pop a photo in the Foreskin Friday thread. I wouldn't mind another thread like that. Maybe one for black and latino because, as mentioned before, foreskins aren't a major interest for most of us in Europe.