Thread: BuddyProfits Acquires PrideBucks

BuddyProfits Acquires PrideBucks

I just opened up a newsletter about site updates from BuddyProfits, and they were showing a bunch for sites that I knew belonged to Pridebucks. Now I hadn't heard about a merger, but sure enough, I went over to pridebucks.com and there's a merger announcement. I haven't been able to determine if we need to get new links, or if our old ones will still be tracked, but it might be best to update them regardless.

On another note, I can only say I wish the best for Harlan ... it has been my personal pleasure to have had you around this past decade. Take care hon and I hope you find other challenges and much happiness in whatever you decide to pursue.

I'd rather be whole, than good Evil Chris's Avatar
    Congrats to all parties involved.

Our Experience Payze
    chris at payze.com | ICQ 342827

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    Did they have a content division?

Harlan always seemed pretty cool I hope he's happy with whatever he's doing nowadays

Quote Originally Posted by Bec View Post
    On another note, I can only say I wish the best for Harlan ... it has been my personal pleasure to have had you around this past decade. Take care hon and I hope you find other challenges and much happiness in whatever you decide to pursue.
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com