Thread: Hey hey!!! =)

Growl Girl

Hey hey!!! =)

Hope everyone is having a great week so far and making LOTS of money! =)

So I've stumbled across another problem. I've hired my boyfriend to manage the gay phone sex site, and he's called on all the applications and only talked to like 2 people out of 23, those two are interested.

Where else is there that's GOOD, like sexyjobs.com to hire gay males for phone sex? Sexyjobs is good for getting girls, but doesn't seem to be as good for getting the guys, and I figure if I can find a gay employment site that's as good as sexyjobs, that may be better.

We're thinking about the gay chat lines, like someone on here suggested. But I'd really like an online ad, a lot of the guys on the gay chat lines, I would assume don't have puters.

Also if anyone here is interested in making some extra money...get up with me. Pay rate is .50 cents per minute talk time with a ten minute minimum. You need either a second phone line or cable/dsl. You need to be able to use outlook express to send in your nightly stats, as well as be able to log yourself available/unavailable/busy.

Pretty easy =)

Thanks for any suggestions in advance

Grrrrrrrrrrrowl =)

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Hey There

You can find a couple of urls in this article i wrote on adult employment a few months ago:

http://forums.gaywidewebmasters.com/...&threadid=2139

Also, this is just a suggestion but, i would personally have a gay guy or a woman interviewing the guys for work myself. You may find it works better i know if it came to something like phone sex and i was the person looking for work i would feel more comfortable speaking to another gay male or a female.

Regards,

Lee

Growl Girl
    Originally posted by Lee
    Hey There

You can find a couple of urls in this article i wrote on adult employment a few months ago:

http://forums.gaywidewebmasters.com/...&threadid=2139

Also, this is just a suggestion but, i would personally have a gay guy or a woman interviewing the guys for work myself. You may find it works better i know if it came to something like phone sex and i was the person looking for work i would feel more comfortable speaking to another gay male or a female.

Regards,

Lee
    I tried to find a gay male for it, but the ones I spoke to didn't really have the extra time to run something like this. I did call a few guys...but I dunno, I don't think they liked me, and I'm a really kewl chick . I just don't think I explain things well, simply because I'm seasoned as operating a straight site (women for men) so it made it a lil odd. I don't think anyone is going to know if he's gay or not eh? Unless they ask. The guys he talked to he said didn't sound gay, but they were. Also some of the guys I have talked to on here sound completely straight when infact they're not =)

I'm venturing into IRC right now, to see if I can pick anyone up in there. I'll definitely check out your article while I'm chatting them up. thanks so much for your reply!!!

Grrrrrrrrowl