Thread: Internext - 1 Month Away Today - Whats Your Schedule Like?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Internext - 1 Month Away Today - Whats Your Schedule Like?

Internext Expo is slowly creeping up on us so i figured now would be a good time to get everyone planning to meet up and such.

Whats your schedule like for the show? Got any meetings already planned or do you want to put time aside for a 1-on-1 with any of the GWW community members?

As it stands right now our schedule is pretty much open we have some people we have to meet but luckily we were able to schedule those meetings the day before and day after the show when everything was still calm and serious business was doable without constant interuptions.

So whos got what planned and when is everyone free to meet up for a drink?

Regards,

Lee

BDBionic
    I'll be a busy bee that weekend.
    Got some stuff going on with some local establishments and heading up a bit of content acquisition with some FL-based models.

Will be at all the Cybersocket parties that weekend, there are a couple seminars in particular that I want to be sure to attend. And some folk I'm scheduled to have dinner with here and there.

But otherwise... I'm free for hangin' about whenever! hehe. I'd definitely do what I could to work a GWW get together in to my schedule and would love to see everyone there and get a gaggle of us together.

I'd also really like to get some early AM deep sea fishing time in and am waiting for the hotel to get back to me on that one

Chris Alan
    Originally posted by BDBionic

I'd also really like to get some early AM deep sea fishing time in and am waiting for the hotel to get back to me on that one
    OMG..Brian , now this getting to f*cking wierd. I ALSO LOVE DEEP SEA FISHING. So when are we getting married?

:woof:
    CA

Chris Alan
    It will be fantastic if we could plan a GWW informal get together. I so want to get a chance to meet yall.

BDBionic
    Originally posted by Chris Alan
    OMG..Brian , now this getting to f*cking wierd. I ALSO LOVE DEEP SEA FISHING. So when are we getting married?

:woof:
    CA
    Come with! We can get married on the boat!

Originally posted by BDBionic
    Come with! We can get married on the boat!
    Oooohh -- can I be the wedding photographer????

Well let's see, so far my schedule is:

8-12 12:15 Arrive at Airport

8-16 1:15pm Depart from Airport

And anyone know what's up with the Internext website? There's like no real information on seminars or times for stuff like that. Or is everyone pretty much left clueless til the day before the event?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Originally posted by Bec
    Well let's see, so far my schedule is:

8-12 12:15 Arrive at Airport

8-16 1:15pm Depart from Airport

And anyone know what's up with the Internext website? There's like no real information on seminars or times for stuff like that. Or is everyone pretty much left clueless til the day before the event?
    Gotta admit Bec im not to thrilled with the info they have on the site for this show either

Hopefully they wont leave it until the last minute to let us know whats happening.

Regards,

Lee