Thread: New College Kid

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.

New College Kid

Guess who is the newest College Kid, here on GWW?

Me.

Enrolled in a Teaching English as a Foreign Language Certificate course, so I can travel - and work legally - in Europe! And any other country in the world.

But my main interest is Europe and Israel. Supposedly, there is work in the UK - with immigrants from other countries. (That's redundant, since an immigrant is from another country!)

Maybe Asia. Asians are sweet - but I really don't eat the food. I wish Australia, but I know that English is the language down under, except, again, maybe for immigrants.

Maybe as early as February. Maybe back in Prague, to shoot with uncut Czech hotties. Maybe Warsaw, maybe Belgium?

I haven't been in Europe for 10 months, and I've got the itch to be back in the air.

How is the course going?

I've never been to Prague or Czech they're people, countryside and architecture intrigue me.
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    I was in Praque for 90 days, the length of a permitted stay in Czech Republic by an American (actually the length of stay in Schengen).

It took a couple of days to get my bearings regarding food and stores. I eat beef and chicken, they eat pork. I am allergic to wheat, they eat lots of stuff made with flour. The cereal aisle in the big grocery store, Tesco, is mostly chocolate this and chocolate that. Chocolate Rice Krispies are great, but not a single diet of, day after day.

Of the three main generations of store workers, you get predictable levels of English language use: Grandma and Grandpa, low to none, Moms & Dads, 50/50, Kids working at McDonalds, high levels of English. Which helps, if you want a chicken salad, warm (the chicken not the lettuce), with no sauce, or any of the meat items as the "patty" only, no sandwich, no drink.

Same for Warsaw and even Berlin, although Berlin was surprisingly low for all three age groups! Some of the reluctance of older generations might have to do with education standards when they were in school, as language is learned more rapidly at younger ages than older ages, and WWII political upheaval. I was eager to see the Michael Fassbender movie Shame with his George-Clooney-referenced golf club, that I saw the German dubbed version, before learning about the English language theater, with English versions of movies!

East European men like to be on camera. Rates are reasonable. They don't sell as well for me as Brit, or LA American models, but that doesn't keep me from trying, nor wanting to try.

When I was in Prague, I stayed with a content producer, in a corner of his studio flat. I had my own secure room, sofa sleeper, desk, Internet. I shot videos throughout their studio. I paid a rent rate less than hotels, less than LA, but on par with smaller US cities - including here in Las Vegas. $600US/month. Plus I hired models they suggested, and translated the specifics to, from English to Czech.

When I go to Prague next, I might not be able to stay with them, as they have re-organized their studio in the past two years. But I will visit them, and see about shooting there, if they still do that. They aren't members here on GWW, but I met them through a another member of GWW.

So, perhaps with the teaching credentials that I am currently working to earn, I will be able to teach for pay, and stay on my own, while shooting every week or two, to make new videos for AEBN, and my DVD line.

Warsaw is a possibility again (with or without the not-too-active GWW member that I stayed and shot with in 2009), or meet new GWW members in other countries. I would like to try Amsterdam, France, German cities other than Berlin where models were less available, and Spain.

Content shooters and web masters in European cities are not all that active here, except maybe to sell something they are working on.

But I'm still of the view that the models they work with might want to do more work, to earn money, and the Internet is a big enough place that my shooting with their models is going to provide those models some extra work during the fairly narrow time period a model is usually looking good to shoot, while not being a competitive threat to their own sales of video work with that model.

I'm always eager to hear from web masters and shooters in other countries, where I could stay, and work with some models.