Thread: Model that can use some work starting in Feb.

Am I Bitter?...Absolutely

Model that can use some work starting in Feb.

Hey guys. Sebastian the guy from TSFucker wants to do some more work for other sites. He is a Gay model.

He will be available for sure in Feb.

Message me or email me if anyone wants to work with him and I will pass him your info. He speaks English and Spanish.

PG

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    Do you have links to his images or work?

What country?

Am I Bitter?...Absolutely
    TSfucker.com he is currently in Cancun Mexico

Can travel the world but would have to reapply for a US visa.

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    That's a good point.

The purists among us, including myself, interpret the (otherwise Moribund - right, Bec?) 2257 rules, as saying we US content producers can only shoot with models with US government-issued IDs, when shooting in the US.

We can shoot with (for example) models who are citizens of Mexico, with only Mexico-issued IDs, when we are physically shooting in Mexico.

I know that some among us here, do shoot with models from other countries traveling in the US, with IDs issued by their home country, but not the US. I don't. I don't know why I don't, except that the last time there was a serious conversation about this, say in 2006-2007, on here, before the competitor forum board, that was the interpretation.

I shot with a dozen models with UK-issued IDs, while I was in the UK. CZ IDs while in Prague. PL IDs in Warsaw. IE IDs in Dublin.

We all buy content featuring models from all over the world, from content brokers, supposedly with 2257-compliant docs, where the photographer was shooting with the model, in the country of the model's ID.

The primary source of legal expertise from those days, doesn't really give that anymore. I see him more on Facebook posting on his Wall to his Friends about his interests, than on here, there, or anywhere else.

I don't personally see the big deal about not being able to shoot a non-US ID'd model traveling in the US - except, if the real issue is that of "working". Posing for a couple of hours, and getting paid for it, is it "working" or not? I personally believe that if a photographer books a model to pose, it is about making art, not about "working".

That shouldn't be a 2257 issue, but rather an IRS, or customs, immigration, Tourist Visa matter. Even so, posing for a photographer, and being paid a fee, is not "working", when it is the US photographer that wants the artistic value of the model's look and style, not about the model getting paid $200.

And, US Tax laws are about an independent contractor getting paid over $500 in a calendar year from a payor, anyway.