Thread: Ryley Albert joins the SK Intertainment team as Mr. Man Affiliate Manager

Ryley Albert joins the SK Intertainment team as Mr. Man Affiliate Manager

Having previously worked with GayTube and many Gay Affiliates I have been given the opportunity as Affiliate Manager for Mr. Skin, with a specific focus on Mr. Man.

I am very exited about this new venture and to be working with the Mr. Skin team.
    I look forward to working with those that I have in the past and building new relationships and contacts.

What is Mr. Man? THE #1 MALE CELEBRITY PAY SITE promotable only through the MR. SKIN CASH AFFILIATE PROGRAM!
    Mr. Skin - the world?s foremost authority on celebrity nudity - is pleased to present the newest destination for male celebs at their hottest, Mr. Man.
    Since 1999, Mr. Skin has been the greatest, most dynamic, most all-encompassing warehouse of celebrity nudity on the planet. Now we?re using our below the belt expertise to bring you all your favorite male celebrities nude and exposed.

Mr Skin Cash is home of the best male and female celebrity paysites on the internet. We boast the best conversion and retention rates as well as the most trusted, respectable and reliable brand name in the adult industry. Sign up and start earning money with Mr. Skin and Mr. Man today!

Please feel free to get in contact with me anytime if you should need anything.

Ryley Albert
    http://MrSkinCash.com
    ryley@mrman.com
    T. 416.333.1949
    Ryley Albert - Product Developer & Marketing Manager
    Gaytronix
    ryley@gaytronix.com

Congrats to Mr. Skin!

I had no idea Ryley was on the market for work after Gaytube damn!

Here's to continued prosperity for all involved
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

Congrats to all parties involved

Homosexuals cannot biologically reproduce children; therefore, they must recruit our children.
    Awesome, can't wait to work with you again Ryley!
    18 exclusive gay sites - 20+ RSS Feeds - Hundreds of FLVs and Embedded Videos
    Top Converting Site StraightRentBoys.com converting 1/150
    www.zBUCKz.com - Let's make you money.