Thread: XBiz Award Nominees

XBiz Award Nominees

There are a slew of categories and nominees in this years XBIZ Awards, but I've grabbed two of particular interest for our GWW readers:

Gay Site of the Year

AmateursDoIt.com
    BelAmiOnline.com
    CockyBoys.com
    CorbinFisher.com
    DominicFord.com
    DominicPacifico.com
    HotHouse.com
    JetSetMen.com
    LucasEntertainment.com
    ManRoyale.com
    Men.com
    NextDoorWorld.com
    PeterFever.com
    RagingStallion.com
    TitanMen.com

Gay Web Company of the Year

BelAmi
    CockyBoys
    Cybersocket
    Dominic Ford
    Hot House
    Lucas Entertainment
    Maleflixxx.tv
    NakedSword
    Next Door Entertainment / Buddy Profits
    Stunner Media

Congrats to Jay and his Stunner Media team for making the list! And I am totally tickled to see Peter's AmateursDoIt site up there from WOW Media! A hearty congratulations and good luck to all the finalists!

You can see the full list of finalists HERE

Homosexuals cannot biologically reproduce children; therefore, they must recruit our children.
    Also want to congratulate our partner Buck Angel who is up for 'Best Transgendered Site of the Year!'
    18 exclusive gay sites - 20+ RSS Feeds - Hundreds of FLVs and Embedded Videos
    Top Converting Site StraightRentBoys.com converting 1/150
    www.zBUCKz.com - Let's make you money.

What do you consider 'good sex'? rawTOP's Avatar
    There are three sites nominated for "Gay Site of the Year" that have Alexa ranks over 1,300,000. Can someone explain how a site with very little traffic manages to get on the list? Or maybe the question is "who did they fuck to get on the list?"

Oh awesome, I see quite a few of great programs and sites including Stunner Media (you guys rock)....and our very own Amateurs Do It for site of the year. EXCITING!!!!!
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

You must of missed this post http://forums.gaywidewebmasters.com/...iz+nominations

Anyone can nominate a site or program, and I am guessing the submissions get checked out and the number of recommendations taken into consideration before the finalists are announced. But -- I could be wrong and there is a number on there somewhere in small font to call for a fuck date

Homosexuals cannot biologically reproduce children; therefore, they must recruit our children.
    Can someone explain how a site with very little traffic manages to get on the list? Or maybe the question is "who did they fuck to get on the list?"
    Yes as Bec said there is a 'Pre-Nomination' vote that all the members of XBiz.net usually vote on. A site of any size and with enough industry contacts can probably get enough votes to be nominated. So it's not really a matter of 'who you fuck' but it is a matter of 'how many you fuck.'

I think these awards are different from how Cybersocket does things as it's more decided by the industry and less decided by surfers, at least that's how I see things.
    18 exclusive gay sites - 20+ RSS Feeds - Hundreds of FLVs and Embedded Videos
    Top Converting Site StraightRentBoys.com converting 1/150
    www.zBUCKz.com - Let's make you money.

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    congrats to all the nominees and best of luck winning in your category!

- jim