Thread: New contest - win an easy $50!

New contest - win an easy $50!

Wow Media Cash has a new contest, this one is very different from all others and doesn't require you to get any signups to win, just be creative.

As you know, we shoot all our own content for our 100% exclusive site Amateurs Do It. We want to get our affiliates involved and are asking for your help, with a super easy contest that only challenges your creativity. We are looking for new interview questions for our models, these will be used for the 'model interview' portion of our videos, that's the part that appears at the beginning of our videos and helps our members get familiar with our hot guys! The affiliate that comes up with the 5 most creative and originally hot questions to ask our amateur models when doing shoots will win $50. All you have to do is send us your list of 5 questions before Dec 1st - its that easy!

To help you out, here's some of our more fun questions that we currently use:
    - If you were stranded on a desert island with one other person, who would that person be and what would you do with them?
    - Are you turned on by guys balls? What do you like doing with them, and what do you like having done to your balls?
    - What's your favourite part of foreplay - before your undies are off?

Enter now by sending your list of 5 questions along with your WOW Media Cash userid to support@wowmediacash.com. We will be judging the questions in the first week of December and announcing the winner by Dec 15th, 2013. Please note, this contest is open to WOW Media Cash affiliates only, if you are not yet an affiliate please join by visiting Wow Media Cash. GOOD LUCK!

cheers
    Luke
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

Now that's a super easy way to get $50! Put on the idea caps guys and send in those questions!

Homosexuals cannot biologically reproduce children; therefore, they must recruit our children.
    Great idea for a promotion, and something affiliates of any size or shape can compete in.
    18 exclusive gay sites - 20+ RSS Feeds - Hundreds of FLVs and Embedded Videos
    Top Converting Site StraightRentBoys.com converting 1/150
    www.zBUCKz.com - Let's make you money.

I'd rather be whole, than good Evil Chris's Avatar
    Interesting contest that anyone can get in on. Nice!

Our Experience Payze
    chris at payze.com | ICQ 342827

Yup, and its only open for a few more days so get your entries in now. We are still wide open for a winner, you can make $50 for just a couple of minutes work!!!
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director

I am a bit disappointed by the participation in this contest. We have only had a handful of responses, and only one single webmaster from this board (actually from GD as he no longer posts here) entered. If anyone else has questions that they want to enter into this contest, please get them to us TODAY.
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director

I've sent mine in! Come on guys -- which of you can really say no to a $50 dollar contest that is this easy? No sales requirement, no banners to setup.... just 5 minutes to type up some questions and email them to Peter!

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    I haven't submitted any questions because I don't have enough to total 5 ... this doesn't mean I don't love you luke , it just means I'd prefer to be "just friends" and for you to continue cooking my meals and doing my laundry while I go out at night and hook up with random strangers who will also require breakfast the next morning! - LOL

there's one question I ask everyone ( including staff! ) , "what's your sexual fantasy?" and then I build all remaining questions around that "kink" and/or provide the "kink" which can sometimes be something as simple as having a sling set up in the room ... like seductive lingerie it makes them think of sex! ( different "kink" for straight guys but still the same idea. )

- jim "aggressive adult sales associate! ... you'll want the free toaster!"

haha, Jim, you are too cute!

A huge CONGRATS to dzinerbear on winning this contest. And thanks to Bec and all others who entered too

cheers
    Luke
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director

Congrats Michael!!!!!!

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    congrats DZINERBEAR!

- jim