Thread: My reputation

GWW Community Member

My reputation

I had a spat with an affiliate and in fact a sponsor about 5 years ago where I had just started in this business. We quickly sorted it out and have been working together ever since. Here is the link

http://www.tranny-masters.com/bbs/ar...hp/t-9373.html

I asked the sponsor the other day to help me on this one and he made a post on his board under his own name to prove my case.

http://www.shemaleyum.com/forum/show...0882#post10882

You can see the names on both boards are the same.

regards,

I'm very glad to see that you patched things up with zbuckz and appreciate your apology for all the drama.

However, I'd like an apology for you sending an email to me when I have never been an affiliate of yours, nor have you and I had contact in the past. So I'm still left with the question - 'How did he get my email address that I seldom give away to anyone?'

So...if you could apologize for that it would be most appreciated. Thank you and I am not trying to be a jerk or start trouble. I just don't like getting unsolicited emails.

GWW Community Member
    You are an affiliate of my program.

No, I am not. I never have been. Where do you get that idea? And why would that make a difference? Even if I was my email address is not to be used for such purposes.

Out of respect for this message board and Bec I will no longer converse with you. You did not give me the response I wanted.

Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by kinky_jack View Post
    No, I am not. I never have been. ...

Out of respect for this message board and Bec I will no longer converse with you.
    I appreciate the restraint Jack ... but just a suggestion: Log into your CCBill account and print a list of ALL of your programs and double check that you didn't sign up a few years back. Also: there is a possibility you have an account or two floating around for CCBill that didn't get combined into one account. 10 years later and I found I had two like that.

boygloryhole: for your part I suggest you PM (not post) Jack his account information.

Thanks Bec. I really have never been an affiliate of his program. I don't promote Asian sites. He shouldn't have my email address at all. This is why I asked for an apology.

But I guess I will never get one, so no use in trying any more.