Thread: New site - maturegaymovies.com

Looking for content ;)

New site - maturegaymovies.com

I am so happy to announce the launch of my new site MatureGayMovies.com - the site will update weekly with a new hot scene of a mature guy engaged in hardcore action. The site will feature both mature on mature content and also hot intergenerations content showing mature on younger action.

This site is perfect if you have surfers looking for mature daddies in hardcore action and most sites would benefit from offering some kind of intergenerations or mature content to their surfers.

If you need anything to promote this site then please let me know, currently there are image packs, MP4 encoded trailers for tube / blog use and premade blog collages.

The billing is handled by our trusted partner CCBill and everything is run as a 50% revshare split between the site and affiliates on intital signups as well as any rebills that member might do.

You can preview the site here

You can join the affiliate program here

Now that is a site that will appeal to my bear traffic! Congrats on your launch!

I've moved your announcement thread to the main forum. You've been around long enough to have put it there, as well as in the News and Announcements category

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    a bump for interest!

I like older guys but they have to be in suits ( ties , belts , and shoe laces are necessary in tie up's! ) , or they have to be doctors/nurses in scrubs ( nothing screams "f*ck louder than a man wearing fitted bed sheets! ) ... glasses are a definite plus!

I keep my hair short so I don't have to look into mirrors ... my silver-gray hair is a distraction and kept turning me on! - LOL

- jim "In Love With Love" - deborah harry

Looks good I believe I may be able to convert it. Once my newest mature men blog is up I'll sign up. Good job.