Thread: Anybody need webcam shows done for their website?

GWW Community Member

Anybody need webcam shows done for their website?

Hey Guys!

My company is looking to start doing webcam shows for other websites in the next few months. We would do the shows and stream out to your website. We would do this on a contractual basis and this will help your site with subscriptions because we have found that subscribers really like seeing webcam shows as part of their monthly subscriptions because it fosters a sense of community between the subscribers. We can negotiate the per show fee. If interested let us know. We did this for www.amateurstraightguys.com for 6 years and we generated considerable buzz as well as revenue for their site.

If interested let me know.

Anthony

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    When I do my daily XTube stats, the Jasmin webcams pop up- even though I have pop up blocker on.

It is fun watching the guys, but what annoys me is that most of the viewing time is watching them TYPE! Hunt and peck typing!

That's crazy! You should take away the keyboard and have them TALK. Not much else is sexier than a performer's voice.

Take away the keyboard, and have them TALK, and FLEX, and STRIP, and DANCE... do ANYTHING besides the damn TYPING!!!