If you run multiple WordPress blogs on multiple domain urls, or manage multiple sites for clients, then I don't have to tell you what a major headache it is to be constantly trying to keep them upgraded and secure. The security hacks that happen with older WP installations has certainly brought my server to its knees on more than one occasion. What the hacker does is to search for blogs that have NOT updated as they know that those blogs are still wide open to perform their evil deeds. In short, the quicker that you are able to upgrade to the latest versions, the less chance you have of being hacked.

And if you think that it wouldn't happen to you, do a search on Google for Hacked WordPress Blog and you will see over 2 and a half million reports of other people having had it happen to them. It was just such a situation where malicious code had been injected into my sites that prompted me to start looking again for a program that would allow me to manage all of my WordPress sites from one location.

Some years ago, when I was running over 15 WP blogs, (now over 80) I knew I wanted to be able to bulk upgrade the WordPress CMS as well as any plugins and themes. I wanted to setup auto backups, track and view Google stats, manage users, spam, comments, settings, add posts, edit posts, clone sites, manage media … Yes, I wanted every feature I have on my individual blog Admin panel available as a bulk website management feature so that I no longer had to login to every website to perform all of the maintenance they require. It was taking up too much of my time … time that would be better spent in expanding my multi site empire!

- Read the rest of the article at: AdultBlogBuilder