Thread: Have you ever played around with a straight guy?

GWW Community Member

Have you ever played around with a straight guy?

Hey Guys!

I am wondering if any of you have ever had sex with a straight guy and how did that go and how did you get him into the sack?

Let me know!
    Anthony

I do that a lot on my site. Funny thing is most seekme out for their first experience. I just have to ask!
    Producer of The Great Canadian Male. www.TheGreatCanadianMale.com

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    Same here! I have dozens of titles in both my DudeLodge.com and TriangleDream.com studios, featuring str8 guys who did it for their first time- on camera. "It" as in usually giving oral, not so much wanting to pack fudge*, giving or receiving. Including several military guys.

Especially in Hollywood, where doing "anything" on camera is "acting". I also had a run of 6 or so guys in Denver, same way. And two in Prague.

I payed off the cell phone bills for a few str8 models who gave great blow jobs, and another Latino hottie took his pay that Sunday afternoon, and on the way to his Mom's, stopped to get her a super Mother's Day present.

* Their term, not mine. When working with str8 guys, sometimes you have to accept their whole philosophy, even the stuff that goes beyond their giving great blow jobs.

GWW Community Member
    That's what we do on my site www.downloboys.com. I love playing with the straight guys!

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    I tried to send you a PM a few weeks ago, pharaoh11463.