Thread: Chrome and Chromecast

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.

Chrome and Chromecast

$29.95 (BestBuy) Chromecast now gives me something to watch on my 32-inch TV!!!!

chromecastJasmin.jpg

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    I'm guessing so long as the internet data is in HD it would look okay , the majority of photo/video I have from websites that no longer exist and/or things which I have culled from newsgroups doesn't look so good "stretched out" on a big screen and/or there are very few programs to correct old footage to "look good". ( interpreted: some of the older cam solo/duo video I have is still "too interesting" for me to throw away at this time! )

I'm envious of the "new gay generation" and their "hand held" devices which record in superior video quality v.s those heavy shoulder mounted VHS recorders that barely recorded 30 minutes before you had to change the battery! - LOL

- jim "still available on BETA and VHS! "

Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    I watched a couple of my SD videos on YouTube, and it scaled them appropriately.

Of course, this means that I FINALLY installed Chrome, and am using Chrome.

The BIG test for Chrome will be later tonight, when I try to play Galactic Gems on PCH.com.

Galactic Gems on PCH.com doesn't work on my macMini in Safari with OSX Mavericks. It does work on my brand new MacBook Pro with Chrome, mentioned in the other thread.

Right now, at this moment in time, I have three browsers running: Safari, FireFox and now Chrome in the early days of deploying it on my macMini.

Eventually, one or two of those will need to go, or at least sit in the Dock watching the tide go in and out, waiting for the moment I want or need to launch it, or both.

I got one of my two reasons for using FF to run on Chrome. So I have Q)uit FF.

The big pain is now going to all of my favorite websites, and re-entering all user/pass, for the first time. Argh. But do-able.

Did it here, just now, I remembered the user/pass just fine.

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..
    A bit all over - spending the summer in the Colorado Rockies.
    I ordered mine a couple of days ago - looking forward to trying it out.

Dave