Thread: We Need Gay Cowboy Sponsor Sites

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..

We Need Gay Cowboy Sponsor Sites

Just building free gay sites with what feels like tempting cowboy content but can't find related themed sites to upsell to. Bad Cowboys is all we've found. Anyone know about another, or two or three. Could even be a site that treats cowboys as one of their featured themes (but not just a 'ya we shoot cowboys once in a while' situation). We think we've been looking in all the right places, but . . . J and R

Hello and welcome to GWW.

Alas, you've chosen a niche that is very hard to find content for. And I have no idea why. If I had the money...oh boy. I'd bring back cowboys fucking ass in a BIG way. And do it right too

There are a few sponsors I can think of that do have cowboy shoots here and there. Butch Dixon has a few older shoots that used to sell well for me. Going back a few years, but nevertheless good content. They're sponsored under My Gay Cash.

The other site which does have a few cowboy shoots, if you don't mind promoting Classic loops - is Vintage Gay Loops. They're with Buddy Profits.

I hope you find something with these sponsors that help out. There may be a few more and I will have a look around. It is probably a great niche to promote because not many people push it. Which leaves little competition. I love pushing niches like that because it means more money on the table for those willing to look outside the box.

Sometimes if I'm looking for something in particular I go check out Gaydemon - usually their Reviews section to find out what's good and what isn't - or Just Us Boys. Both are huge affiliates and promote pretty well every gay niche available.

All the best of luck with your search. Let us know how you make out. Happy New Year to you and yours.

For starters - sign up with WowMedia and promote the WankoffWorld site with at least 6 Latino Cowboy videos/galleries. And it looks to be a recent series of vids so they may be adding more. (and there are some shoots of guys dressed as cowboys that aren't part of the series - so do look through the sets)

Then head over to BlueLoot - their Amateur Jerk Off site has some "cock loving cowboys".

You already have BadCowboys from Real-Bucks

OnTop Productions has http://ontopwrestling.com - with a Cowboy Wrestling Video series. Not sure how you can promote them, you'll have to look around for affiliate info.

Do you have an AEBN account yet? Lots of cowboy videos you can promote, and I do believe you can setup a feed of just those videos if you want to do RSS feeds for a blog. At the very least you can search for cowboy videos and then do posts for them and probably download a clip.

They also represent Raging Stallion/Gunzblazing now and that site had/has cowboys in some of their material.

You might want to include "southern boy" sites also - so look at http://www.southernstrokes.com/

Pimproll has a cowboy site called Barebum Mountain

I have a list of movie titles - perhaps you can track them down in some of the video sites or aebn type sites and promote them that way.

Asphalt Cowboy
    Back in the Saddle Again
    Big Balls in Cowtown
    The Big The Bad and The Ugly
    Bookstore Cowboy
    The Great Out of Doors
    Hang 'Em Cowboy
    Hung on the Range
    Lust Shack
    Meet Me at the Fair
    Ride 'Em Cop 1 and 2
    Rump Riders
    Saddle Tramp
    Studs on the Range
    Ten Gallon Stallion
    Triple X Ranch
    Motel Cowboys
    Man Scent
    Oklahomo!
    All The Sexy Cowboys
    Below the Rim
    Black Cowboys and Studs
    Cowboy Fever
    Roll In The Hay 1 and 2
    Stud Busters

If you have sites that you want to do link trades with let me know -- I have www.saloonstuds.com and still need more trades to it.

Wow, I guess I didn't know what I was talking about Bec. LOL. I had no idea there was so much cowboy content available.

Very cool.

You shared and posted what you knew about, and that's what the board is about! You mentioned things I hadn't thought of (Vintage in particular).

I had done a ton of research for my site, and had my notes available. SaloonStuds was originally going to be a paysite domain but I also couldn't come up with enough Cowboy content to have a go at it. You'd think it wouldn't be a stretch to put a guy into jeans and a flannel shirt and throw a cowboy hat on his head...

I had to double check the list I'd made as some of the sites are gone now. So don't kick yourself - or hesitate to post! -- please remember -- I've been at this for 11 years!

GWW Community Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kinky_jack View Post
    Wow, I guess I didn't know what I was talking about Bec. LOL. I had no idea there was so much cowboy content available.

Very cool.
    Yeah kinky jack...I'm gonna open a cowboy site in about a year from now. Pretty popular stuff

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..
    Bec . . .

Deeply appreciate the share of your prior research. Was going for a retro approach featuring photos and looks like we best turn the page and start digging into sponsors with video clips we can use to upsell. Learning daily. Again, thanks. J & R

Quote Originally Posted by jandr05 View Post
    Bec . . .

Deeply appreciate the share of your prior research. Was going for a retro approach featuring photos and looks like we best turn the page and start digging into sponsors with video clips we can use to upsell. Learning daily. Again, thanks. J & R
    If you want to do free sites just create pages/galleries of short clips instead of photos (usually 4 or 6 to a page with 15 second clips) OR use software that will let you grab a picture every couple seconds from a clip and setup a regular gallery that way.

Most directory sites that accept free site links will have a paragraph or two on what sort of requirements they have regarding the amount/size of photos and clips they require, total amount of links you can use per page, where to setup 2257 info, etc -- so if you have certain ones in mind, read over their rules first before taking the time to setup your free site content and page layouts. And if you don't have plans on submitting the sites then by all means do whatever makes you happiest with its conversion and click thru ratios!

Also AEBN lets you have your own theater ---and if you ask--- they were making the theatres match your site colors. You are welcome to look at how they did one for me here: www.gaydicks4you.com - when you click enter, look at the URL and you'll see it's the AEBN theater you're looking at, but merges seamlessly with my design. When I do blog posts on an AEBN movie, I use my affiliate link that takes them to my theater on that site instead of using their default sites. Totally your choice of course!

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    welcome to GWW JANDR05!

- jim

Here's an update -- NakedSword has Bucks County and Bucks County 2 - (which just released on their site)