Thread: Anyone Making New Years Resolutions?

Anyone Making New Years Resolutions?

Any of you making a New Years Resolutions list? What is on it if you are.

Mine is pretty much the same every year -- get caught up on my blogs! LOL

What do you consider 'good sex'? rawTOP's Avatar
    Not sure if I'd call them resolutions - more like goals.

By the end of 2014 I want to:
    • Launch a hookup site and have it get critical mass
    • Double my revenue

I'm going to write the hookup site from scratch, so it's ambitious with everything else I'm supposed to be doing.

Doubling revenue is a big question mark. It's withing the realm of possible, but a few things have to go well for it to happen.

So basically I have to work my ass off this year.

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    2014 will definetly be a new year for me , I've already started work on my "personal ad!"

"single and available for visual relationship! ... act now and apply to become a "partner" and upon approval recieve a credit card good for $5000.00 a month each month" ( Notice: certain qualifications apply such as must be able to cook because I can't , must be able to attend private parties and social functions with me and look like your having a good time! , must tolerate the work I do and not become jealous and/or obnoxious towards my models/staff , must be able to do "general cleaning" though I will be "most impressed" if you sweep and mop underneath the refridgerator/stove! and the washer/dryer , qualified applicant will also recieve free medical/dental and a membership to the gym of their choice! )

you understand this is a "visual relationship!" ... I sleep alone! , therefore you will have your own bedroom and are responsible for "entertaining" yourself "discreetly!" , upon "dissolve" of relationship ( you will be given a month's notice as well as a plane ticket back to the state/country of origin. ) all medical/dental and gym insurance/memberships will be cancelled and you will be responsible for paying remaining balance on credit card.

please submit 1 face and 2 side profiles as well as full name for FBI and INTERPOL Database search , wishing all applicants a most prosperious and joyous 2014! - LOL

- jim

p.s - you know , I almost want to "post" this for real and see how many/what kind of people respond!

I bet there would be a lot of takers! I can cook and not look bored at a party ....

Quote Originally Posted by Bec View Post
    I bet there would be a lot of takers! I can cook and not look bored at a party ....
    I wish I had that skill Bec!

In 2014 I want to double the size of my current team and release one new site. I also want to learn new hosting skills that will make my get togethers in 2014 even better
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bec View Post

if you weren't taken already I would jump at that! , I thought about having a woman fill the position but I'd have to increase the wardrobe budget ... why does wearing close to nothing always cost more? - LOL

- jim

tanrdc.jpg

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    I'm finishing my Teaching English Certification, and getting into bearish webcaming. And filling DVD orders.