Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Changing a username

Banned Member

Changing a username

Hey,

Does anyone know how to change a username on this thing?

I've decided I dont want to be Nicks penis anymore.

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    you'll have to talk to admin. about that but it's probably easier just creating a new name.

- jim a.k.a ZAC EFRON

I don't have the access to change it. Best bet is what Jim said -- create a new one.

I'm sorry, but I have to ask. Why don't you want to be Nick's penis anymore? Omg I laughed my ass off. No offense meant of course. Just the way you wrote your post. I'm crying from laughter right now.

He was told to not use the board name as the real Nick found it offensive.

Banned Member
    Bec threatend to spank my bum so I had to change it.

She's a mean gal !

Quote Originally Posted by NickBaersPenis View Post
    Bec threatend to spank my bum so I had to change it.

She's a mean gal !
    I don't see Bec being mean unless of course the Furnace in her house were to die this winter or the car radiator were to freeze and crack cause there was'nt enough pure radiator fluid in it.

it takes alot to "rattle her" whereas for me all it takes is some retail clothing associate to come up and say "oh , are you buying that for your son?" - LOL

- jim "I'm sexy ... err ... 50 and I know it!" - LMFAO

Quote Originally Posted by longboardjim View Post
    I don't see Bec being mean unless of course the Furnace in her house were to die this winter or the car radiator were to freeze and crack cause there was'nt enough pure radiator fluid in it.

it takes alot to "rattle her" whereas for me all it takes is some retail clothing associate to come up and say "oh , are you buying that for your son?" - LOL

- jim "I'm sexy ... err ... 50 and I know it!" - LMFAO
    Well, you were close -- we had 2 water lines freeze and break yesterday during this epic arctic blast across the US. As to being sexy or 50 --- you can certainly be both!

Big Hands/Big Feet=Expensive shoes & gloves!
    What if I stole all your coffee from you? LOL!

Big Hands/Big Feet=Expensive shoes & gloves!
    My post was at 6:20 am? What country am I now? I knew I should have taken that last tab of acid!

Quote Originally Posted by Bec View Post
    Well, you were close -- we had 2 water lines freeze and break yesterday during this epic arctic blast across the US. As to being sexy or 50 --- you can certainly be both!
    I lived in Maryland/Washington D.C for 6 years , I got to be very familiar with winter! - LOL

1) using lighted STERNO cans to heat your car because there was no need to get the heater fixed in HAWAII is not a good idea ... whenever you stop for a traffic light the cans may slide under the seat and set it on fire!

2) using hot water to melt the snow off your windshield will result in either more hardened ice and/or the small cracks in your windshield will become larger!

there's an additional 9 things I learned but I didn't want to make this a novel! - LOL

- jim "Life's Been A Little Bit Hard On Me!" - JUICE NEWTON

He was told to not use the board name as the real Nick found it offensive.
    Oh...I see. Pardon me if I was rude.

As for winter? I was born and raised in Toronto and spent a good amount of time WAY far north in Canada. I can relate for sure.

Stay warm Bec. And be careful.

Quote Originally Posted by kinky_jack View Post
    Oh...I see. Pardon me if I was rude.

As for winter? I was born and raised in Toronto and spent a good amount of time WAY far north in Canada. I can relate for sure.

Stay warm Bec. And be careful.
    You weren't rude hon, just curious.

We're about to get another cold spell and a bunch of snow, and 2 days ago the van wouldn't start.... getting this click click sound... I'm suspicious of the alternator having gone kaput on us. The fun around here never stops!

(translation: damn it where is that AAA application)

We're about to get another cold spell and a bunch of snow, and 2 days ago the van wouldn't start.... getting this click click sound... I'm suspicious of the alternator having gone kaput on us. The fun around here never stops!

(translation: damn it where is that AAA application)
    AAA only works "if" they can get to you! ... been there done that! , the clicking sound is your ALT ... unless of course your battery is dying/dead.

I think I'll visit you in the summer when everything that could have gone wrong is fixed! - LOL

- jim "defective here! , but I work well that way!"

Well, it did the click click about a week ago, and we went and bought a new battery. Put it in, started right up. And a few days later we got stranded, and again, it's the click click. Did some google searches and its: 1. bad battery, 2. cable connections need cleaned, 3. solenoid, 4. starter or 5. alternator

Did find ways to test different things but it's too frickin' cold to stand out in the street and play with cold metal things!