Thread: Trying to contact Tam or someone at IndieBucks

GWW Community Member

Trying to contact Tam or someone at IndieBucks

Within the last few weeks I've sent a message through the IndieBucks NATS contact form, plus a direct email to their support address and another to Tam. I'm not getting any response. Granted this all happened during the recent holiday period but I still thought it was odd no one has responded.

I wanted to ask if anyone on this board can suggest the best way to reach IndieBucks, other than ICQ or Skype, which I do not use.

Thanks!

Tam no longer works for Stunner Media. She announced it a while back over at gaydemon.biz

I have no idea who the contact is now. You might try Jay at Stunner Media via email. I can PM it to you if you like.

Good luck

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    I believe Stunner owns HWW.

They own this forum, GWW ... You can also do a PM to Jay from here as well as email him.

Think big. Shoot hard.
    MSM,

If you need anything you can hit me up via email -

lloyd@stunnermedia.com

Lloyd
    Lloyd - Stunner Media - ICQ: 216150073
    "The key to success is to risk thinking unconventional thoughts. Convention is the enemy of progress. If you go down just one corridor of thought you never get to see what’s in the rooms leading off it." - Trevor Baylis