Internext: 1/11 - 1/14/14 - Las Vegas, NV - Hard Rock
    Affiliate Summit: 1/12 - 1/14/14 - Las Vegas, NV - Paris Las Vegas
    iDate Show and Awards: 1/14 - 1/16/14 - Las Vegas, NV - Luxor
    AVN Expo & Awards: 1/15 - 1/18/14 - Las Vegas, NV - Hard Rock
    Cybersocket Awards: 1/22/14 - Los Angeles, CA
    FSC Summit 2014: 1/22/14 - Los Angeles, CA - W Hotel
    XBIZ 360: 1/22 - 1/25/14 - Los Angeles, CA - W Hotel
    XBIZ Awards: 1/25/14 - Los Angeles, CA - W Hotel

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    With links:

Internext: 1/11 - 1/14/14 - Las Vegas, NV - Hard Rock
    Affiliate Summit: 1/12 - 1/14/14 - Las Vegas, NV - Paris Las Vegas
    iDate Show and Awards: 1/14 - 1/16/14 - Las Vegas, NV - Luxor
    AVN Expo & Awards: 1/15 - 1/18/14 - Las Vegas, NV - Hard Rock
    Cybersocket Awards: 1/22/14 - Los Angeles, CA
    FSC Summit 2014: 1/22/14 - Los Angeles, CA - W Hotel
    XBIZ 360: 1/22 - 1/25/14 - Los Angeles, CA - W Hotel
    XBIZ Awards: 1/25/14 - Los Angeles, CA - W Hotel

See you all at InterNext in a few hours!

Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    I went to InterNext today.

Got some quality 1-1 time with some very cute Reps.

Other than the guy with the big shoes from Saturday.

Just another happy camper! DonnyCyber's Avatar
    To all you lovely People. I will be working the Door of the Cybersocket Awards in LA. I look forward to seeing you all and having a fun time
    Donny Aldo
    Marketing & Special Events
    Grab Magazine - Chicago Il,
    The Fight Magazine - Los Angeles CA,
    Hustlaball - Las Vegas NV,
    **Other events and marketing opportunities available**

Quote Originally Posted by DonnyCyber View Post
    To all you lovely People. I will be working the Door of the Cybersocket Awards in LA. I look forward to seeing you all and having a fun time
    ....ooooooooooooh! grab me a new directory sweetie! That's with a pretty please of course!

Since there's two threads going with events, I posted my InterNext 2014 Saturday pics at

http://forums.gaywidewebmasters.com/...Info-is-Online

Just another happy camper! DonnyCyber's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bec View Post
    ....ooooooooooooh! grab me a new directory sweetie! That's with a pretty please of course!

I will see what I can do for ya darling!
    Donny Aldo
    Marketing & Special Events
    Grab Magazine - Chicago Il,
    The Fight Magazine - Los Angeles CA,
    Hustlaball - Las Vegas NV,
    **Other events and marketing opportunities available**

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    Donnie working the door ... well that's one way of filling up a "BLACK BOOK!"

you all that go to these events need to take some pictures! , it isn't fair to those of us stuck here at GWW that "wallpaper" it year round! - LOL

- jim

Quote Originally Posted by longboardjim View Post
    you all that go to these events need to take some pictures!
    - jim
    I posted my InterNext pics. Did you like them?

I went to the AVN show today. Didn't get in. I had followed a "Help" link on their Registration page on Saturday to inquire about how to get a Promo Code. Never got a reply. So I went in person.

Should have stayed home, and savored the fun times from InterNext over the weekend.

The Registration people were viciously rude. I was told that even though there is a box on the Registration Page to enter a "Promo Code", they give them to some people, but don't ask how, and don't tell. After three minutes of unintelligent screeching, she never did offer me any price to see just the Trade Show for the 1-hour before it closed. So I went and hung out in the public areas, and saw a couple of people in person from companies I work with (who make a lot of money because of me).

I'll stick with XBiz, Euro Summit and InterNext shows. To the Vendors who paid big bucks to set up: Sorry I couldn't get in to say Hi. Especially the 12 that make a lot of money every month because of me.

Next year, you should come a couple of days early, and be at InterNext as well. Especially if you have any purpose with the Gay market.

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nickbaer View Post
    I posted my InterNext pics. Did you like them?. Next year, you should come a couple of days early, and be at InterNext as well. Especially if you have any purpose with the Gay market.
    the photo's were great! , I'll have to remember to dress "conservatively" when I do make it there. ( interpreted: "conservative means I have to wear underwear and shirts and pants cannot be see through!" - LOL )

I actually was trying to get out this year since I'm still setting up on the east coast , I may come out next year just to meet with people but I'm looking more at the Tempe Arizona venue.

I also heard the registration process was a nightmare! ... so much for "Easy Online Form!" , hopefully you got some good deals/buisness for your trouble.

- jim

I went to InterNext Saturday at 3pm. The Registration line was long, but moved fast. They only had like 6 help at the small booth.

There was one show room, very, very crowded. I posted the pics. Mostly cute guys, a few under-dressed girls. The Vendors were mostly processors, traffic/ads, some mobile stuff. Great show if you were an affiliate.

It was crowded and very noisy.

Sunday I was busy, but re-read the schedule and realized that I should have been there after all.

Monday I went from 3-5pm. Had a really great time. Went to a seminar/workshop. Smaller crowd, quiet. Got to meet new people.

Today, I'll have nightmares about for weeks.

I went to XBiz 2012 in London. All seminars, no real vendor booths. I went to European Summit 2012 in Prague. Didn't see booths per se, but instead vendors set up to chat in the Lounge. Mostly processors and traffic ads. Fleshlight was there..