Big chuckle this morning.

The other day in the http://forums.gaywidewebmasters.com/...-and-Thank-You! CCbill thread, I mentioned how when I read someone here - or more likely on another forum - bitch about CCBill or a CCBIll sponsor, I copy/paste the thread to my account rep at CCBill, and they pro-actively work to resolve the problem.

A few days ago, I read a thread on another forum about someone not being able to get through to anyone at HotMovies.

So, I diligently copy/pasted the thread into an e-mail to my rep at HotMovies. This morning I see HotMovies replying to the thread, and even telling the host of the forum that they were providing old, out-of-date information.

Two things concern me: 1) The amount of mis-information given out, and 2) the lack of correct information, and the lack of people with correct information getting involved. Do that few webmeisters and studios on forums even do business with half the programs out there, that they do not know who is the contact, and how to contact??

And, how many people sit and complain, but have no clue how to fix things.

I do find it troubling, with the huge turnover in personnel at companies, that individuals give out their e-mail address as personal.name@thatcompany. That is the first cog in the chain of failure to fail. A staff person moves on, and their successor doesn't have access to their e-mail!! The contact e-mail account address should be an alias for individuals, not individuals themselves.

PS: The one caveat for contacting HotMovies - they do have a powerful spam filter. if you don't get a reply to your e-mail to them, try calling. With the former Sales & Marketing rep, I always had to message him on FaceBook. First, I'd send him an e-mail at HotMovies, then go on FaceBook and send him a message "I sent you an e-mail"!!!!

Sad, but true. No company in the adult biz should hide from their clients behind spam filters. If spam is that bad, put in a ticket system.

And, that is how I found out he and HotMovies had "parted ways". He messaged me back, that he was no longer at HotMovies. He had been my contact for just shy of 9 years. I then knew that because I was "involved", and when someone asked about it last week, I got involved. Do you?

BTW- If you're looking for a good Sponsor to be an Affiliate of, HotMovies is an old and faithful payer.

Looking for titles to promote? My movies there are in two studios: DudeLodge and TriangleDream.