Thread: Europe 2014

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.

Europe 2014

Old Friends here know that I have traveled the UK and Europe quite a bit since 2009.

It's tough for an American. I can be in the UK for 6 months, then I have t be out for 6 months. Europe (Schengen Territory) for THREE(!!) months, then out for three. Non-Schengen Territory countries also 3 months in, 3 months out.

I'm planning my 2014 journey. I just renewed my Passport for 10 years, so HINT, I'm wanting to stay traveling for as long as I can.

I'd like to add contacts to my address book and Calendar, for possible destinations.

I like Dublin, all cities in the UK, Prague, Bucharest, Madrid or Sitges, Paris... any reasonable city and country (probably not Italy) where there are male models wanting to work in front of a camera - still camera for photographs and video camera for videos.

I've met up with webmasters and studios, from here. The goal is reasonable, affordable lodging, and ability to shoot with male models. I'm older, single, travel solo, no smoke, no drink, no drugs, no health problems except for common American food allergies to wheat and dairy.

I only know the English language. (But can read "business" or "retail store" words in other languages.) I also Teach English as a Foreign Language - newly Certified following a grueling, 11-week accredited course. Looking to network with adult companies in Europe, wanting their staff to be more fluent in English.

Please PM here, or e-mail. Planning to start the 2014 journey in May.

I'd rather be whole, than good Evil Chris's Avatar
    Is this the text for your eharmony video? Good luck!

Our Experience Payze
    chris at payze.com | ICQ 342827