Thread: Canada Processors

Corey Bryant

Canada Processors

Are there any Canada processors yet that will proces any high risk in CDN dollars? As far as I can remember - the answer is still no. But I have had two people that want to process in CDN & I thought that maybe someone here might know?

Thanks!

Dzinerbear
    I'm going to bump this because I'm interested as well. I think the answer is still no.

Here's a PayPal like service that apparently does accept adult stuff:

http://www.ikobo.com/

It's not really a credit card processor, but ...

Dzinerbear

Corey Bryant
    I could never recommend Ikobo to anyone though unfortunately. Way too many horror stories & getting set up is way too much. But I do appreciate the link.

Dzinerbear
    Thanks for the info, didn't know anything about them.

Cheers
    Michael

Corey Bryant
    Well I am the admin on a few boards & they just spammed them &a lot of others. A few boards have even blocked the word ikobo from even appearing.

And this should also help: http://www.atlanta.bbb.org/commonrep...compid=7000398

I am very outspoken on a lot of the boards & have always dismissed that company. They might be good for one or two transactions, but do not rely on them for your main processor.

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    Hmm, well I am in Canada and I wish I knew the answer to that. I think it is still no though.

iKobo.. I have been using them for some time now and have no problem what so ever with them. I get my iKard and make my withdrawals as needed, sales go thru quickly and the set up was super simple for me, course I am not selling memberships so that could be where the problems are, but with their shopping cart and one time process I have had no real problems to speak of.

Support isn't great but i have seen a lot worse.

Also use Moneybookers which seems to work as well, again similiar in nature to iKobo and Paypal.

just my own experience.

Ian
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    There was a Canadian based processor mention on a couple of the other boards a month or two ago unfortunately i havent been able to find the url or seen it posted since then

Regards,

Lee